[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. magusandrus

magusandrus Space Hobo

Quests
    Magus has completed 30 "Help Wanted" quest(s).
    • Gofer Achievement (complete 10 quests) requirements met
    • A Big Help Achievement (complete 40 quests) requirements not met -- need 10 more
    Gave me the proper result now. Thanks, pal!

MouseyPounds likes this.
    • Sternchen

Sternchen Big Damn Hero

This is a very useful tool, thank you @MouseyPounds!

But there's a little problem. I unlocked these achievements and have completed more than 40 quests.

There are two entries in the save file:
      But the checkup doesn't read it properly:

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

@Sternchen , please zip and attach your save file and I'll take a look. If it's a multiplayer save, only the host's totals are currently analyzed, but if you are not the host or it is not multiplayer, then there is definitely a bug.

• Sternchen

Sternchen Big Damn Hero

It's a singleplayer save.

Attached Files:

• MouseyPounds

Thanks. I bet I broke 1.2 quest processing on my last update when I tried to fix multiplayer processing. Should be a fix up by tomorrow.

• Sternchen

Sternchen Big Damn Hero

Thanks for the fix :)

• MouseyPounds

Currently, the app's handling of secret notes is checking the prerequisites (Bus Stop event & magnifying glass) and then how many (and which) notes are read. Since a good portion of the notes are puzzles leading to a particular item, would people be interested in having the acquisition of those items tracked as well? What about similar things such as the 3 "wooden box" statues that were already in the game?

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

My gut feeling is no, I wouldn't want it all to be spoiled for me as I scrolled from heart events to grandpa's evaluation. But inside some kind of spoiler formatting, then I say yes! My 2 cents. :)

• Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is so useful (especially the list of what I need to craft still for the achievement). Thank you so much!

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Thank you for the app, it's incredibly helpful! :)

But I noticed it saying that I only reached floor 104 when I actually reached 105.
                      And later it said I reached 119 and didn't complete the bottom achievement, even though I did.
                      It's a multiplayer file and I'm the host. I was the second one to reach the bottom, if that matters.

• MouseyPounds

Seemingly every day there's some new small detail from multiplayer that breaks the parser. If you could zip & attach your save file I'd appreciate it.

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Here it is :)

MouseyPounds likes this.
                          • MouseyPounds

Thanks. Interestingly, in the save file farmhand Dylan has a deepest mine level of 120, and host Luna has only 119. So it might be related to you being the second one to reach the bottom and the game not recognizing it. I may have to change it to check for the acquisition of the skull key.

Faeryheart likes this.
                            • margotbean

I'd like to change my vote to just plain "yes" for adding secret notes. Once you get the magnifying glass, several of them come at once, and trying to remember which ones I've completed is just bad. I don't even have access to the desert, but I have the note that indicates I should go there. I'm not gonna remember... :p

I still say spoiler tags for any "extra" secrets that come from secret notes. But again, just my 2¢. I'd rather be spoiled than left wondering, I think. Cheers!

• MouseyPounds

I was thinking of just adding something like "reward found" and "reward not found" for notes that lead to an item or event. Everything except note 14 seem to have an easy check with a mailReceived or eventSeen entry.

margotbean likes this.
                                • MouseyPounds

• The secret note rewards tracker is now in, as non-spoilery as possible. Since everything links to the wiki, I figure people can look up the details if they need em. Please let me know if there are any problems with it, particularly for note 14.
                                  • Also, the spouse entry in the social summary now uses the stardrop threshold as the "max" trigger until that is received and will drop down to the base of the 13 heart level after.
                                  • Finally, both apps now have a favicon implemented after a suggestion in the Predictor topic.

margotbean likes this.
                                  • margotbean

It's perfect!! Love the new favicon too. :D :D :D Thank you Mousey!!

MouseyPounds likes this.
                                    • isabellapu

isabellapu Lucky Number 13

I've seen Lewis and Marnie jump out of the bush, but the tracker still says I'm missing the "reward" from Secret Note 21. Is this an issue with what's in my save or a tracker bug?

I did try to check the bush a second time, but they did not jump out the second time.

Thanks for all your hard work on this though, it helped me so much with getting all the achievements!

• MouseyPounds

Could be either an issue in the save or the tracker. Please zip & attach the affected save and I'll take a look.

• isabellapu

isabellapu Lucky Number 13

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

MouseyPounds likes this.