1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Space City Roleplay, anyone?

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Sarcastic_Astronaut, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Sarcastic_Astronaut Intergalactic Tourist

Now, I know I might never get a response (really sad) but I’ve been looking for someone who’s willing to join peeps with A LOT of mods. I’m not kidding about the mods, at least 70... Anyways, We also have a slowly expanding city orbiting a planet. Called SC, Space city. Keep in mind that loads of people come to this, now that it’s also on the Steam community. You are able to have multiple characters btw :) Note- Please ask Donvito, (Ironcan, or The Baron) to build something before actually doing it. Now, since I don’t know how to end this properly, heres a bad ending then

-Ending worthy of disappointment-

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

welcome to the forums! ^u^
    i assume you are talking about starbound? this is a forum for multiple games, so remember to mention which game when outside its section.
    there is also a section for public starbound servers, if you'd like to make a thread there about it: https://community.playstarbound.com/forums/public-servers.104/

3. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Oh! Yes, it is Starbound. Donvito isn’t making a server. (( It’s like a game with lots of people)) He’s trusting one of us to host it soon. He’s been neglecting some of his games lately, so yeah. But I sure will make something there!

4. memelordguy

memelordguy Void-Bound Voyager

Aye mate, I'd be willing to try it out if you dudes are still looking for players.

5. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Well, the more the merrier!

6. Soushimizu

Soushimizu Space Hobo

Is this still a thing? I've been trying to find other people to play with on starbound since none of my friends play it ;-;

7. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Yes it is! However, Donvito has some problems at work, we’ll have to delay it a bit. But I can make a sub!

8. Lil Crim

Lil Crim Big Damn Hero

Uhh is this still going on? I'd like to join this! I love mods so much, my highest mod collection on my steam is 578 mods... and the old server i play on is now gone x-x

9. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Yes! Though I doubt Donvito will be online, he’s been offline for a while... I miss him :(

P.S. Your computer can handle that many mods? SHOW ME YOUR WAYS!

10. Lil Crim

Lil Crim Big Damn Hero

Aww. my computer can only handle it cause its a gaming one. But sadly i cant handle 578, only 410 (Its just mostly cosmetics, but some are big like frackin' and such) and i spent days just to remove the outdated and conflicting mods...

I hope Donvito comes back soon, i haven't played starbound in a while cause i got no one to play with :L

11. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Argh! Mines a Windows >:T
    Like I said, I can make a sub. I have some other peeps for Starbound as well, so yeah.

P.S. I’m starting to worry, Donvitos been offline for over a week...

12. Zapis

Zapis Intergalactic Tourist

id be down for a big space rp server

13. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Is there a mod list? Did I miss it?

14. Focean

Focean Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, is this still on-going? How do I join the server?

15. Sarcastic_Astronaut

The mod list isn’t included here.
    If it’s still going on? I’m not sure. Donvito been offline for over 3weeks now. I’ll be managing a sub.
    Do you have steam? You need to get Starbound on steam to join us, if Donvito comes back I’ll tell him to ask for players
    On the steam community. Keep a eye out for that.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  16. Sarcastic_Astronaut

We’ll give you the mods when you join.

17. Emmamollo

Emmamollo Intergalactic Tourist

I would definitely like to join this server, I love building.

18. BubblyScarlet

BubblyScarlet Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to join it sounds super rad!