Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

2. acornfaerie

acornfaerie Void-Bound Voyager

Zalkyria likes this.
  3. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Thank you thank you! <3

• NaniSummer

NaniSummer Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you, I'm going to try to use them now, I'll let you know if they work.

Zalkyria and staarfruit like this.
      • prants

prants Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, would it be possible to request a CP of the optional file from the witchy gothic interior (the Requested_Spencerr1203 file)? Thanks so much!!

• Apexii

Apexii Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2018
        • Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Made a CP version of LTTPBuildingsreplacer (using the color-matching mill and the multiplayer cabins from the optional files).

Edit: Also did the same creator's ZeldaLTTPLifestockAnimals (correcting the spelling while I was at it), fixing the rabbits (as they had only put the rabbit images in the images, not in the actual downloadable files, the springobjects tilesheet was there instead, with many of the items on it zelda-fied) and since there were four each of the rabbit and the dinosaur, I made them both change color seasonally. Edit: Re-uploaded, because I didn't know about {{season}} before.

If the original creator sees this, and would like to officially upload these, feel free! Alternately, if you would rather I remove these files, feel free to message me asking me to do so.

Attached Files:

JazzMinK likes this.
          • Elveira

Elveira Void-Bound Voyager

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Easy peasy.

Yadda yadda. If the original creator sees this, and would like to officially upload these, feel free! Alternately, if you would rather I remove these files, feel free to message me asking me to do so.

Attached Files:

macaro0n and Elveira like this.
            • Elveira

Elveira Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much!

• acornfaerie

acornfaerie Void-Bound Voyager

Here you go. New options are fancyalternative and darkalternative for config, which include the bonsai trees and wall antlers.

Attached Files:

PandaNikita likes this.
                • Pak_RT

Pak_RT Aquatic Astronaut

Attached Files:

• prants

prants Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much!!

• peroxidewren

peroxidewren Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for this! I'll add it to the official page now :)
                    Edit: Here's the link to the updated official page with the CP version!
                    Many, many thanks to Kuriiyo <3

Kuriiyo likes this.
                    • Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Attached Files:

RainbowPantuflas likes this.
                    • Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

When I use this and I sleep in the bed the game glitches. I have to "leave" the house for the "day results" screen to come up. When I remove this mod, this doesn't happen. So like I sleep, the character will do the animation but then I can still move around. If I wait until 2am the day results screen will come up (but the game will act like I went to bed when I did), or if I leave the house after "falling asleep" the day results screen will come up.

• sapphire-sass

sapphire-sass Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same problem mentioned just above by Helltech, but it's with this Bathroom After 2nd House Upgrade mod. I haven't changed anything about the mod, but when I go to sleep, the day won't transition until I walk out the door.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Helltech and Saphiresass, I had had that problem also. When I found out what was causing it(a change in the bed action) I fixed it and uploaded a new zip of the mod. However, I have no idea what page it's on now! So here it is again:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2018
                            aijvelle and sapphire-sass like this.
                          • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

That content pack was created before the beta. I'm sure it's the problem @Allayna mentioned earlier about a change to maps in 1.3. Unfortunately, I know nothing about map editing and have no idea how to update it. If anyone does so, the map-based kitchen fireplace probably needs to be removed too.

sapphire-sass likes this.
                            • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Mousey, the Content Patcher copy of the Farmhouse Basement mod, in the post just before yours, should have both versions of the the bed fixed; I also removed the kitchen fireplace, since it now seems to be loaded from a different tilesheet.

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.