1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gelex

Gelex Intergalactic Tourist

Some other issues I've seen today:

1. I also ran into a bug with treasure chests in the mine, where the host picked up the item, and I pressed A on my controller just after she had opened the chest, and I received the item instead of her.
    2. Even though the host has donated some artifacts to Gunther, their description does not show like the items have been donated for me as the farmhand (maybe they were donated before we started playing together? I'm not sure if this is true for all of them). I suspect the game save data is merely out of sync between the host and the farmhand and that donation status isn't updated for players unless they're active when it happens.
    3. I'm seeing some item duplication happening in the mine, where destroying a box or barrel seems to cause the same drops to appear twice, sometimes (not sure if this is intentional).
    4. In the Fall festival (Halloween one), after the host grabbed the golden pumpkin, the treasure box remained closed, but I, as the farmhand, could not open it.
    5. Sometimes, when the host was leaving the same screen I was in, I observed the host's sprite jump to another position on the screen for a split second before disappearing. This was easier to see during the night as the host had a glow ring, making her stand out significantly against the background of the night.
    6. When there are cutscenes in the farm, the farmhand (me) appears in front of the main house (even after just exiting the farmhand cabin).
    7. Controller wise, I use an Xbox 360 controller on PC. After opening the inventory, sometimes I cannot move the cursor all the way to the right to the trash and to the sort button. This also happens when opening a chest (I can't reach the sort icon).
    8. Another controller problem, I seem to recall in older versions of the game that even while one was on the inventory one could use the right analog stick to move the cursor. This is no longer the case. If I can't reach an icon, like with point 7, I have to reach out for my mouse on my computer to be able to reach said icons. A side effect of this is it's impossible to drop items on the ground using just the controller.

• SunnyTsubasa

SunnyTsubasa Void-Bound Voyager

we are constantly crashing when trying to sleep at night or selling to pierre. 9 times out of 10 that we go to sleep, the game will hang on a black screen before showing earnings/levels gained and then crash to desktop. this has only been happening to us after the 1.3.11 update and has made playing the game impossible.

i'm attaching all my recent crash reports, pls fix i just want to farm

Attached Files:

Voendomar likes this.
      • LextalionisRex

LextalionisRex Intergalactic Tourist

Host of our game was chopping hardwood stumps in forest farm area in rain in spring. Wood popped out, host crashed.

Attached Files:

• rororat

rororat Space Hobo

I've found a few visual glitches while playing the beta, and two game play glitches.

Visual glitches that I've encountered is in the spa woman's changing room, one tile seems to be incorrect, I believe it's apart of the mirror at the top of the room. The other is during the second heart scene with Sam. When he walks down, part of the piano glitches to cover over Sebastian's head.

The two game play glitches I've been having are happening on a single player world created before the update. The two occurrences I've experienced is the queen of sauce show has repetitively only given me the stir fry recipe. I've watched it everyday for three in game weeks, it's always stir fry. The second glitch is that it seems several town's people are permanently stuck at a max of two gifts given. I believe they had two gifts given to them before updating, but in a months time, I have not been able to give them another gift. These town people effected is Demetrius, Emily and Sandy.

• Fierceflame

Fierceflame Phantasmal Quasar

Two farmhands had a wedding ceromony on the same day. One at the morning as normal.. the second left us staring at the park with paster conversation during the night.
            We had just completed the Quarry bundle if that could be a possible cause.
            Bug1.png

• Ciphered Entity

Ciphered Entity Void-Bound Voyager

Issue: Game black screens, with only the mouse on screen. Happens every night. Have to quit the game. Unable to progress to next day.

Temporary fix available: Detailed at the bottom.

I am playing the beta with a friend. I'm the host. I am married to Leah and he is married to Emily.

We are on Winter 28 of Year 2, upon going to sleep a text box appears saying “Leah gave birth to a baby girl in the night!” then a text box appears allowing me to name the child, however it is only there for a split second before it disappears and a text box of grandpa of appears with him talking. The background is completely black while cycling through grandpa's speech. At the end of his speech there is a quick flash of him on the background, and then it is just a black screen. I am unable to interact with anything after he is done talking and must quit the game. This happens every night no matter what we do.

The issue seems to be the fact that the baby is born on the same night that grandpa comes to talk.

Notes:
              - I've not progressed to this day outside of the beta, so I am unaware of how the grandpa interaction is supposed to play out.

- My friend gets no grandpa dialogue.

I've attached the SaveGameInfo, though my character save file also appears to be 3.1 MB which is too large to upload here, so I have a dropbox link with the save file in txt format.

Character File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjepovmxvo5l9yg/Ciphered_185747487.txt?dl=0

Edit: I have fixed the issue and been able to progress to the next day. It turns out the text box for naming my child was just invisible on the black screen, so entering in text and hitting return made it moved forward with the day. Sadly my child is now named "H" because I was just hitting random keys when I found this solution, extremely unfortunate. Wish I could rename my child to the name I picked out. :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2018
              • singingmiri

singingmiri Poptop Tamer

I noticed that as well. Since I'm the farmhand and mostly the one completing all the bundles it's pretty annoying.

In our last session I had initially problems connecting to the host's game. Only after he restarted his computer entirely I was able to see the game in the list of available games. Could be more a problem on his end, but still i wanted to report it in case it's a bug.

What also was really annoying last session was that time's still running during cutscenes. I know you can't pause the game everytime a cutscene appears somewhere on a screen when other players are playing as well, but still it annoys me. I wanted to catch the octopus for my collection and summer was slowly coming to a close. So I used a warp totem to the beach at 8 a.m. and immediately had to endure two cutscenes I couldn't skip for some reason (one with alex, one with haley). When I finally escaped it was almost 12 p.m. and as you know octopus comes out only until 1 p.m. Since the game doesn't pause while fishing either, I could only catch 2 common fish before the time was up. Total waste of a warp totem.

I noticed the bug causing the farmhand to have another recipe than the host usually occurs with the reruns of the Queen of Sauce. Usually it's not that much of a problem, since it's only the rerun, but what I noticed is that I (farmhand) always seem to learn the artichoke dip on these days while it varies for the host. In Summer year 2, day 10, the host learned maple bars, I learned artichoke dip. I think this is at the same time the well-known bug of a recipe shown as rerun before it has aired originally. Maple bars are according to the wiki due in summer year 2, day 14. So probably, these two bugs are connected in a way.

In addition to that I can say, that this problem seems to apply only for the farmhand. I don't know if this is because I used the kitchen of the host. We didn't bother to upgrade my hut so far, because it's rather expensive, so I can't check that yet. Still it's a bit strange I can't use the fridge like the host. I usually don't even sleep in my own hut, because we're intending to ma

That's not a bug. The other scrolls appear as soon as you completed your first 2 or 3 bundles. It's always been that way.

Voendomar likes this.
                • misori

misori Space Hobo

My friend and I have noticed an issue with the gold/money earned from the shipping box - while it's not a glitch/error (I believe), it is something that bugs us just a little.
                  My friend often focuses on the fishing profession whilst I handle the farming - this would, of course, mean that he would be higher in level in fishing and I, higher in farming. However, with the profit % bonuses you get from the Level 5 professions;
                  e.g. in fishing you get the option as to whether you become a 'Fisher' (earn 25% more) or a 'Trapper' - there is the annoying bit where it doesn't count up or add up when we end the day.

Because he isn't the host, the amount he earns from catching certain fishes isn't counted and it's a little troublesome as we lose about 2000g every day because the % profits from his bonus isn't counted as he isn't the host. Essentially, all I'm saying is that the profits earned isn't matching up with one another and makes it basically pointless for a friend to chose and max a certain profession if, in the end, it is not counted for anything.

Is it possible to get this issue fixed or reworked around? :)

Some other issues I've noticed:
                  - Tree seeds: one person could have planted it but the other won't see it and can easily dig it up without knowing.
                  - We plant a lot of crops because we have more farmhands, however in the game, sometimes when the movement happens to fast, one of us will freeze.
                  - There is also the dialogue with Mayor Lewis when he is in Clint's shop. He says he's there for business tax..? but it freezes every time I talk to either one of them when I'm in multiplayer mode.

Is it also possible for there to be a way to drop an item without the item coming back into your inventory? I've found this fairly annoying when we're in a rut and I need to quickly drop something for them. I understand and know that there is the 'offer' option however I find it really slow with the loading aspects and often it's really fidgety. If I could just drop an item without it coming back in while I'm playing with friends - that would be great!

Thanks!

Voendomar likes this.
                  • CappyCapper

CappyCapper Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm having an issue with co-op mode when I start up stardew to load my hosted farm up (which I've spent a lot of time on) it isn't showing up.

I was wondering if there was a way to get it back.

• CappyCapper

CappyCapper Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm having an issue with co-op mode when I start up stardew to load my hosted farm up (which I've spent a lot of time on) it isn't showing up.

I was wondering if there was a way to get it back.

• ProgramerDev

ProgramerDev Aquatic Astronaut

When my client tries to buy the last backpack, her game crashes 10 to 20 seconds later. Also she is able to see the notifications that my cow and or goat have no milk at this point in time

• Novabella

Novabella Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Having an issue with items randomly seeming to disappear. No idea where or why, I've checked others inventories and found nothing. First was my hardwood stash, then my starfruit.

• kagasemi

kagasemi Void-Bound Voyager

-Player can get infinite coffee at night market after 2am, every 10 minutes (using the journal bug to stay up, and the clock stuck at 2am).

-(co-op)Issues about marrying NPCs
                            3 players get married with Elliott(host), Alex and Shane respectively.
                            Guest players’ spouses cannot act according to their schedules, instead of that they just stand at the same position in the spouse room or at the kitchen for the whole day like a scarecrow, while the dialogues works as usual.
                            On Saturday, all the spouses go outside and share the patio, their graphics are overlaid, and only Elliott can be interacted with.

-(co-op)Guest player fishing at 2am causes the clock get stuck, he doesn’t pass out and can still move but cannot sleep, other players stuck in the bed waiting for him forever.
                            [​IMG]

-(co-op)Guest player triggers Emily’s 10 heart event in the secret wood, but the event ends with a black screen, other players stuck in the bed waiting for him forever.

-(co-op)When guest player works in the mines, host player can hear the music and sound from the bottom of the mines instead of his own music and sound, sometimes the glowing effect and monster’s dying action can be seen.
                            [​IMG]

-(co-op)Issue about Artisan skill
                            guest player: farming level 10, artisan
                            host player: farming level 9
                            Game crushed when guest player sold pale ale to Pierre’s. Host player did not crush and got the money without +40% effect. Guest player reconnected and found pale ale is still in inventory.

-(co-op)Issue about dark talisman quest
                            After guest player opened the chest and get the dark talisman, host player tried to get his own, but the chest just disappeared and nothing happened(dark talisman became unavailable and the quest got stuck).

-(co-op)Horse issues
                            1.Host player passes out at 2am when riding a horse can cause horse duplication, one horse in the stable, another at the position where the player passed out.
                            2.When guest player tries to ride the horse outside of the farm, the horse auto-follows the player.
                            3.When guest player rides the horse, they can get stuck occasionally, for example between the bushes near the wizard’s tower.
                            [​IMG]
                            If guest player exits the game and reconnects, player is back at home, but the horse is still between the bush, it can copy player’s movement and run across maps.
                            [​IMG]

some reported issues conformed still happening in 1.3.11

-Gifting limits cannot reset properly on Sunday. Giving a birthday present can eliminate 1 checkbox check, but it doesn’t help at that week. Sometimes the reset happens on Sat. or Mon.
                            [​IMG]
                            -Fishing game freezing issue on fall 16, there are 2 cursors on the screen and once click it the game will freeze.
                            [​IMG]
                            -(co-op)Guest players cannot check the bundles through inventory (individual bundles are not clickable) unless they are inside the community center.

-(co-op)Guest player lost tool/cabin/bag upgrade progress after disconnect.

-(co-op)Notification that animal does not have milk interrupts all players regardless of location, it can cause failure of other players’ action(fishing, shopping, reading mails). The same situation when anyone’s inventory become full, all players receive the notification.

-(co-op)Only the host can open the chest with the golden pumpkin in it during the Halloween event.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2018
                              Katalaeia, BroNizZe and Voendomar like this.
                            • Peacecrafter

Peacecrafter Void-Bound Voyager

Buying the needle point painting from the traveling merchant causes me to crash 10/10 times. Year 1 winter 28.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Version 1.3.12 is live now on Steam/GOG!

The major changes in this patch are related to network optimization. A number of things which were causing network traffic have been greatly optimized - but some could cause new issues, so keep an eye out for any new behavior. Also the game should now disconnect players who have latency which would cause their clocks to desync. Hopefully the optimization changes will reduce instances of this, but if you find yourself disconnected after this update and don't have a crash log - attaching your save file to either the report or a private message would be helpful to evaluate if there's something in the game triggering the latency.

Other fixes in this one;
                                • (Fixed) All players seeing milking messages
                                • (Fixed) Object desync on farm between players
                                • (Fixed) Lighting issue in spa
                                • (Fixed) Clocks becoming de-synced from server latency (now will disconnect player)
                                • (Fixed) Network usage high when NPCs moving
                                • (Fixed) Delay when using bombs
                                • (Fixed) Hidden mines ladder to skull cavern
                                • (Fixed) Erroneous thunderstorm weather forecast in summer

Voendomar, rockstump and Togepeep like this.
                                • ruwy

ruwy Void-Bound Voyager

I was playing Stardew Valley earlier with my boyfriend, and our game kept disconnecting as soon as the day ended. (We have been playing the same day twice, sadly we cannot finish without having the game crash on us.)

-
                                  Error Log file:

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                  InnerException:
                                  Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 1831
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
                                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
                                  at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 122

(Thank you so much for taking the time reading my post! I am enjoying this beta!)

Attached Files:

• MrBootybreath

MrBootybreath Void-Bound Voyager

Every time I attempt to buy the calendar from Robin, the game crashes instantly. Tried both when hosting a farm and on singleplayer.

• pxches

pxches Void-Bound Voyager

Bug 1:
                                      Game crashed when I, the host, tried to buy the Furniture Catalog from Robin. Did it twice to confirm, still happened.

Will check if non-hosting players can buy without crashing. Will report back when my friends are back on.

EDIT: Friend does not have the Furniture Catalog in his option, but when he tried buying the calendar, his game crashed.

Bug 2:
                                      Some horses duplicate themselves, probably when entering different areas of Stardew Valley. This bug spawns extra horses that stay where they were overnight because they have no stables to return to. We currently have a duplicate horse stranded in the desert (Bug 3).

We originally have 3 bought from Robin, but now we have like 6. Since they don't have stables, they just stay wherever we left them off. [​IMG]
                                      The ones that got duplicated are the two horses wearing a fedora.

Bug 3:
                                      Buying a bus ticket while mounted on a horse results to the player boarding the bus on a horse. This brings the horse to Calico Desert.

Here's how my friend described it:

Right when I right clicked the ticket stand, the horse nudged itself towards me and my character mounted the horse while the prompt to buy a ticket popped up.
                                      We can't ride the bus back to Pelican Town on a horse, so we left it behind. Since the horse that my friend brought to the desert is a duplicate (of the one in the straw hat in the pic) and does not have its own stable, it's stuck there in the desert.

----

Error log:

InnerException:
                                      Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Objects.BreakableContainer.performToolAction(Tool t, GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\BreakableContainer.cs:line 95
                                      at StardewValley.GameLocation.characterDestroyObjectWithinRectangle(Rectangle rect, Boolean showDestroyedObject) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5747
                                      at StardewValley.Monsters.Monster.MovePosition(GameTime time, Rectangle viewport, GameLocation currentLocation) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Monsters\Monster.cs:line 975
                                      at StardewValley.Monsters.Monster.updateMovement(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Monsters\Monster.cs:line 760
                                      at StardewValley.Character.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location, Int64 id, Boolean move) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Character.cs:line 1033
                                      at StardewValley.NPC.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 1649
                                      at StardewValley.Monsters.Monster.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Monsters\Monster.cs:line 445
                                      at StardewValley.Monsters.GreenSlime.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Monsters\GreenSlime.cs:line 515
                                      at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateCharacters(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 1888
                                      at StardewValley.Locations.MineShaft.updateCharacters(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MineShaft.cs:line 2593
                                      at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 1916
                                      at StardewValley.Locations.MineShaft.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MineShaft.cs:line 2598
                                      at StardewValley.Locations.MineShaft.UpdateMines(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MineShaft.cs:line 2608
                                      at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3498
                                      at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2336
                                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                                      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                                      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                      at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 122

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2018
                                      • The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

We're having a new issue that's kinda awful, (I'm the host) we cannot buy any furniture without causing a full game crash for whomever made the purchase.,
                                        (just upgraded house to lvl 2 (the 50.000 gold one) so can't be 100% sure it's the new patch's fault though or just an issue with that house)

Here's what the crashlog said for me:
                                        InnerException:
                                        Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Object.actionWhenPurchased() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Object.cs:line 3483
                                        at StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu.tryToPurchaseItem(Item item, Item heldItem, Int32 numberToBuy, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 indexInForSaleList) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShopMenu.cs:line 696
                                        at StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShopMenu.cs:line 575
                                        at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2722
                                        at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2298

Attached the savefile aswell.

Attached Files:

• DvDmanDT

DvDmanDT Tentacle Wrangler

Player earnings are desynchronized. I have the Tiller profession which my friend doesn't have, and he has the Fisher profession which I don't. At the end of the day, the earnings screen show different numbers for us. For example, I might see 14021 on Farming and 100 on Fishing while he sees 13803 on Farming and 125 on Fishing (completely made up numbers). Our actual money is synchronized and our total earnings the next day are synchronized etc. We did not bother figuring out which values are "correct" on the end-of-day earnings screen however, my guess is that it's mine (host).

Voendomar and Wondestarc like this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.