Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

Alas, the vintage interface has the same issue. :/ It's just less noticeable because of the white background.

I take it no one's been able to find out where the basic text is stored?

• acornfaerie

acornfaerie Void-Bound Voyager

CP of Pink Chickens by bubblestormx. It replaces the white chicken/chick as well as the white eggs and chickens icon when buying at Marnie's ranch.
      *The OC of the mod is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.*

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2018
        RainbowPantuflas likes this.
      • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

It's the basic single bed that does it. The others are fine. No idea what's going on with it..

It's in loosesprites. Font_bold or. Something.

• acornfaerie

Hmm, I think it could be Smallfont or tinyFont. :unsure: Not sure, wish it could be changed though.

• rhymi

rhymi Void-Bound Voyager

the fonts are sprites, it can totally be changed and i used to use another interface that did (the new sprite sheet changed the colors + removed the shadow)

• Elveira

Elveira Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone done an update for the walls and floors in Eemie's Classy Interior mod? I've seen the bed, kitchen, and furniture updated so far. If it has not been done yet, may I ask someone to please add them when they have time? ^^

EDIT: I realized that the walls and floors are included in the update with the bed and kitchen! Some of the wallpapers and flooring just showed up as the default ones in the furniture catalog for the CJB Item Spawner. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
              • batman6489

batman6489 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks everyone for all the hard work. I'm not a computer person myself, but I'm glad we have people out there that want to take the time to improve this community. I do have requests but I think they are closed source. Would someone be willing to try to find out for me??

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I fixed it. xD It was a derp on my part, some co-ords didn't match up.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
                  • kabibblekitsch

kabibblekitsch Void-Bound Voyager

I know that the mod Portraiture has been updated, and works with DCBurger's High Res Portraits, as well as his non HD ones.

• acornfaerie

I totally missed a few textures, whoops! Here's the updated version.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Content Patcher packs have always needed a manifest file. The reason Better Hats isn't working for you is that the manifest isn't in the first subfolder containing files. If you open the mod's folder and delete the preview.PNG and readme.txt files, it should work fine.

mrWAWA likes this.
                        • beatriizcsantos

beatriizcsantos Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! The latest update of the ContentPatcher mod work in version 2.6-beta.14?
                          I'm having a bug with the Immersive Farm 2 mod and the creator says the mod works as soon as SMAPI and Content Patcher are updated in the latest version of the game :/

Thank you

p.s: I'm portuguese so my english isn't perfect, i'm sorry :/

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Smapi and Content Patcher work, but i believe maps aren't fully supported...

• beatriizcsantos

beatriizcsantos Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the answer. The mod is creating some errors and I do not understand why :(
                              https://log.smapi.io/ZgCFuHmC

• Amx

Amx Void-Bound Voyager

I like your profile picture a lot. so sexyyy

Yes, Azrax have done it. But apparently have a lil' problem. So I made a new one with config file included :3
                                There's no need to rename any files, just change from the config file (readme instruction included).
                                Though, it's only the default pixel version, since the high resolution use Platonymous's Portraiture mod.

For the update keys, nahh, nothing to worry. Since most of the CP version is not unofficial ones.
                                So there won't be updates or edits for the mod (the assets & content). Unless the Original Creator claims the
                                CP version mod, then they can add the official download link (update keys) in the manifest.

I've fix the problem, feel free to use or copy the code.

*unofficial :fishbowl: [CP] DCBurger's Portrait (Default Pixel) : Original Source

The OC of the mod is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish.
                                You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Download Here **since I can't upload the file via forum attachment, error too big file.

• SpacePrince

SpacePrince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I looked through the pages just in case it was already requested, though I didn't see it unless I somehow missed it but can someone convert this portrait mod into CP? It would be much appreciated!!! <3<3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This is fixed in the upcoming Content Patcher 1.4-beta.4. Thanks for reporting it!

• Amx

Amx Void-Bound Voyager

That's a very Kawaii mod X3 Anyway, here you go.
                                      The config file will be generated after you play the game.

*unofficial
                                      :fishbowl: [CP] Miowee's Portraits : Original Source

***The OC of the mod is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish.
                                      You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

zerotosiki and PandaNikita like this.
                                      • Amx

Amx Void-Bound Voyager

Senpai Pathoschild, will the CP version mods have to be updated too?

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Nope. CP packs don't generally need to be updated unless there's a change in the game file it uses. (for example a furniture replacement.)

Amx likes this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.