WIP ThatFluff Cute Recolor Workshop!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ThatFluff, May 13, 2018.

1. ThatFluff

ThatFluff Void-Bound Voyager

hi everyone! thank you for viewing my thread, before scrolling down and installing these mods, please note these are recolors of pre-existing mods, and i highly recommend you checking out the amazing creators first. all modified files have credits linked at the bottom of this thread, or beside the recolored edition. if told to remove these, i absolutely will, however, i wanted to share some little edits i did to various aspects of my favorite mods!

please note, you can find content patcher alternatives in the thread below, these are by a trusted source and are the exact same as the xnbs, only for cp! otherwise, you can find all file replacements right here in the main post as intended.

[​IMG]

CUTER KAWAII HATS!

[​IMG]

changes various aspects of original kawaii hats to be soft toned, brighter, warmer or otherwise fit my personal aesthetic!
    ✰ (c) to yukikami on nexus, edits done by yours truly.

CHANGE LOG :
    ✰ allows optional file to be finally compatible with long hair mods such as more hairstyles & this!
    ✰ desaturated items, makes a lot of the more 'silly' cosmetics look cute.
    ✰ no more weird loose pixels around edges of some hats

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD :
    https://mega.nz/#F!UBxRjD7Z!5733vQGMspNZUYuzFkcZ5A

HOW TO INSTALL :
    rename hats(farmer).xnb to hats.xnb, place in content>characters>farmer
    (if using long hair compatibility) place hats.xnb into content>data

[​IMG]

MORE YELLOW SHIRTS!

[​IMG]

changes various aspects of missy's shirts to be more warm toned, with some optional and better looking yellows!
    ✰ (c) to missydiabolic on nexus, edits done by yours truly.

CHANGE LOG :

✰ introduces new variations of original yellows, makes them brighter!
    ✰ saturated and desatured some clothing to either be more pastel inclined, or more neon/bright.
    ✰ increased contrast on all clothing for a more eye catching appearance on some that previously were monochrome

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD :
    https://mega.nz/#F!JU5EXBSR!7T9SsJQHRxz9qz-DtVFYTw

HOW TO INSTALL :

place shirts.xnb into content>characters>farmer

[​IMG]

FANTASTIC PATHS & WHERE TO FIND THEM!

[​IMG]

my own custom recolors of vanilla pathways, as well as an additional fake lawn/grass path!
    ✰ (c) to original stardew tilesheets

CHANGE LOG :

✰ ever wanted grass on grass action? me too! introduced a new slightly darker grass pathway
    ✰ made wooden flooring an offwhite/biege tone
    ✰ crystal path way is now pink for all your pinky needs
    ✰ stepping stones are now slightly blue in color
    ✰ crystal flooring is desaturated to resemble the bathroom tile like flooring
    ✰ straw flooring looks warmer and more cozy
    ✰ desaturated gravel path for a more dirt look.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD :
    https://mega.nz/#!pMAXQLZK!EtU0zmehhbpf547wFLqF8VR3yOyoXe8q7e-iThiuqn8

HOW TO INSTALL :

place Flooring.xnb into content>terrianfeatures

[​IMG]

THATFLUFF'S CRAFTABLES!

[​IMG]

changes various aspects of light craftables mod, making things cohesive and introducing a visual overhaul on beeboxes

includes kitty themed scarecrows mod!
    ✰ (c) to original stardew tilesheets, kitty scarecrows to jinxiewinxie on nexus and my beeboxes to, well, me!

CHANGE LOG :

✰ beeboxes now replaced by an altered tub o' flowers, when receiving honey, sunflowers will appear in the tub
    ✰ furnace & crystallium thingy are white/grey, as well as the charcoal thingy.
    ✰ made craftables more aesthetically pleasing by lowering saturation, almost all are now a soft cream-y wood or white.
    ✰ actual tub o' flowers is now pinkish in tone, mix and match with the bee hive for some visual immersion!
    ✰ i highly reccomend you download custom critters and eemies bees to compliment the flower boxes.

✰ includes themed kitty scarecrows
    ✰ includes pastel statue of perfection and forutune from the too cute craftables

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD :

https://mega.nz/#!5JRAGRqY!218eI5CeU6ChTGmMpUKQOh0Nxot4AFQa4ogdobO1P4A

HOW TO INSTALL :

place Craftables.xnb into content>tilesheets

[​IMG]

THATFLUFF'S MUSHROOM TREES
    [​IMG]

ever wanted to live on a fairy tale farm surrounded by mushroom groves, large crops and flower fields? me too!
    with this mod made by yours truly, you can have all of that and more! all season long!
    ✰ (c) to original stardew tilesheets, edit by yours truly.

CHANGE LOG :
    ✰ changes and replaces the pine trees with mushroom trees instead. these were my least favorite tree, so. sorry if you were a fan!
    ✰ pine trees are still pine trees, this is just a visual overhaul. so you won't be receiving mushrooms via tapering.
    ✰ mushroom trees, technically, now survive all season long! even in winter!
    ✰ works great with ali's enchanted garden buildings

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD :

https://mega.nz/#F!8FQyCKyI!6w9lUSChfo3D4fnjDkcYCw

HOW TO INSTALL :

place all xnb files from the downloaded folder into content>terrianfeatures

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2018
      Dawnpp, Stardews, bobafish and 4 others like this.
    • paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd love to download these however your DL's require a decryption key :(

• ThatFluff

Oh my, I think I used the wrong link. LOL. I'll update them real quick for you! So sorry about that, mega is a dum and so am I.

edit: links updated! sorry about that.

• ThatFluff

I was testing out how the grass path looks during the summer, here's the results for anybody curious:
          [​IMG]

Everything looks very consistent !! so no worries on conflicting colors or not looking cohesive enough.

• hunni

hunni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love your mods! All the hats work wonderful with long hair except for the flower crown one shown in your pictures. Any tips on how to keep it from changing the hair?

ThatFluff likes this.
            • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Oh my gosh these are adorable! Would you mind if I converted these into Content Patcher packs?

Last edited: May 15, 2018
                ThatFluff likes this.
              • ThatFluff

Hmm, that is odd. It obviously works for me! I'll have to double check my file here and see if I accidentally, somehow, missed the conversion of compatibility for the crown! Sorry about that. I'll let you know!

Thank you so much! You absolutely can turn these into packs, as, I don't know how to do that myself, hah!
                Also, quickie update, I'm going to be uploading my very own craftables and redone furniture shortly; if I can finish them up today. I was in another modding mood! So if you plan on making a pack, I suggest waiting for those as well! <3

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

They'll be in their own separate packs anyways. :) But would you be able to send me just the png's? Saves me extracting them, is all. n_n

I kept the hats and shirts together, and the paths are their own pack. Here you go. :)

Attached Files:

ThatFluff likes this.
                  • ThatFluff

Can do!

Currently, craftables appear to be working as intended, I also am going to quickly announce a unique visual overhaul of the Pine Trees; transforming them permanently into the mushroom trees! This is an easy mod, obviously, but I feel like a lot of people may be looking forward to this visual retouch; it's something even I am excited to get to!

Craftables will be posted in roughly an hour or so, thank you sm for making these into lovely packs!

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

You're very welcome. n_n I'm happy to make stuff into content packs for you.

ThatFluff likes this.
                      • ThatFluff

Craftables have been uploaded! Time to get down to business on that mushroom tree overhaul. q_q

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Oh my they're gorgeous. I'll make those into a pack later, since it's a bigger edit.

Edit: Here's my farm btw. :p I'm in love.

[​IMG]

ThatFluff likes this.
                          • ThatFluff

And finally, mushroom trees uploaded!!! I think that's enough for one day, thank you sm <3.

and that is quite the lovely farm LOL. Making straw floors werk is the best thing ever.

In the future, I may recolor mushroom trees to better match the seasons for further immersion, but I hope for now, to those who are interested, this will suffice as a great way to compliment your farm!

Kuriiyo likes this.
                            • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Just a heads up- in 1.3 the craftables.xnb actually changes slightly, so a few of your recolours won't actually matter at all.

Here:
                              [​IMG]

• ThatFluff

Thank you for this! I opt'd out of the new update to better play with my mods, so most of my stuff has not been updated for 1.3, thank you though! I'll go ahead and make an edit of these in the future.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah the furniture.xnb has changed too (simply just some stuff added to the bottom of the tilesheet) and there's a few extra hats, too. :)

• ThatFluff

What I'll go ahead and do is release the edits into the thread, anybody who is experienced in just replacing them can still use my edits so things look cohesive! here's the edited new craftables set for anybody who may need it:

[​IMG]

Bottom flowers and some extra stoof should be all good to go! I also made that glaringly weird looking Lewis statue a bit better looking.

Kuriiyo likes this.
                                    • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

You...are amazingly quick at doing this lol.

ThatFluff likes this.
                                      • ThatFluff

I enjoy editing tilesheets, that's why. haha.

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I would love to see those craftables as a content pack :3