RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. dragonet64

dragonet64 Big Damn Hero

i fixed it. I just- did a stupid

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

follow the link I posted...

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(The instructions can be found at the link Ento gave you, https://log.smapi.io . See the "Find your SMAPI log file". In general, a common mistake people make with these content packs is putting the entire zip they download into the SeasonalImmersion folder, instead of opening it and putting in the ContentPack.zip instead.)

Edit - why my thread didn't update to show replies :( *runs away*

• LotionExplosion

LotionExplosion Big Damn Hero

Is there an alternative to this mod? Or an unofficial patch or anything? I really want to use this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891

Seems like there's no way to use it without seasonal immersion though, which broke in the latest beta.

• SarahSyna

SarahSyna Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could always make a Content Patcher version? It's got an option for using specific files in specific weather and seasons.

• LotionExplosion

Took a bit of time but I managed to make it work. If anyone wants it just let me know. The only issue is that the new neighbor houses haven't been skinned so they sort of stick out. Not too big of a deal.

• nico511

nico511 Void-Bound Voyager

How would one do that?

• nico511

nico511 Void-Bound Voyager

Whoops, you posted right before me lol. I messaged you

• hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

(That mod and many others have unofficial conversions that can be found here, or in this thread. :) )

• LotionExplosion

Wow, thanks, this is amazing.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Then revert back to the non-beta, the beta is still very much bug-ridden, and because of that CF isnt willing to revert changes needed for my mods to function properly again.

• Luxtress

Luxtress Void-Bound Voyager

I keep getting this error when I load SMAPI:

[​IMG]

• secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean, that doesn't really have anything to do with the Seasonal Immersion mod. You just need to update one and fix another..

• hatmouse

Hobbit Hole House is a content pack for Seasonal Immersion. It needs to be installed in the SeasonalImmersion folder (if you had one, as I don't actually see it installed?), not directly in Mods. (Though there are Content Patcher alternatives that can be loaded that way.)

• Ahoyblue

Ahoyblue Space Hobo

So I downloaded the Seasonal immersion and Elle's house contentpack, I'm confused on where to place them to make it work

• hatmouse

You install Seasonal Immersion by playing the folder "SeasonalImmersion" in Mods, like any other SMAPI mod. If your content pack is for Seasonal Immersion, your download will include a file called ContentPack.zip. That goes in the Mods/SeasonalImmersion folder (zipped or unzipped should not matter). If your download is for Content Patcher, it has no relation to SeasonalImmersion (except possibly in name, if the maker made seasonal things), and will give you a folder to put directly in Mods. The installation instructions on the page you are downloading from should tell you where to put it. If you are still not sure, please link the specific mod you are trying to install.

• cnrose

cnrose Void-Bound Voyager

hey! So i'm just going through my mods and stuff after this new multiplayer beta update and I keep getting this error message about seasonal immersion. Any idea when/if we will be getting a new update for it? [​IMG]

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

when I have the time, patience & interest to provide one.

If you wanted full modding support, you should have stayed on the 1.2 branch until the beta was over.

Cthulhe likes this.
                                      • Cthulhe

Cthulhe Void-Bound Voyager

Well, we will all be here to thank you for all your hard work whenever you get to it, because this mod is amazing and with the new update changing the entire gamestructure it must be such a hassle to fix everything back up. I can imagine not pouring in work now, when 1.3 is still rather unstable.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If it was just that it'd not be a *massive* issue, the real issue is that how textures are handled by the game has changed *massively* because of the multiplayer update, so I need to rewrite seasonal immersion almost from the ground up so it remains functional.
                                          On the other hand, it is really easy to convert Seasonal Immersion content packs to Content Patcher content packs that function identical.

So seasonal immersion might just be deprecated for 1.3, as Content Patcher can do everything Seasonal Immersion does anyway.

Cthulhe likes this.