1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Arsenalbound - Lastree race mod 1.42

Adds a humanity's guardian devil, the Lastree.

1. rooki1

rooki1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

rooki1 submitted a new mod:

Arsenalbound - Lastree race mod - Adds a humanity's guardian devil, the Lastree.

Read more about this mod...

Umbra420 likes this.
  2. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

I see you've been making some pretty cool race mods, would you mind sharing some plans on future additions? If not it's cool, I like secrecy too.

3. rooki1

I have a plan about explosives loving anarchist angel race. But it will not will be soon to working on it.

Saint Apollyon and Umbra420 like this.
  4. 404UNF

404UNF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

" the last redemption of humanity were waited for them."
    just to help with grammar and all that, it's waiting. hope i don't offend you rooki1 :D

Edit: another line :3

there is a no everlasting peace. It may be Apex fascists. It could be a barbaric Florans. It can even be those damn Hylotls.
    remove the words in italics, an i fixed up the rest of the line for you, although i'm not a really all that well-versed in the language, that's the best i could help in fixing the descriptions.

rooki1 likes this.
  5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Iiinteresting...

Watching for now. A bit too unfinished for playing at this stage, but definitely promising. Will try when it's more complete.

6. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome. Any plant types on the horizon?

7. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

It seems that the skin color used in the example image isn't available in the character creator. Is anyone else having this problem, or just me?

8. Atopspea

Atopspea Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I want to try your mod, and tbh, this is my first time installing mods that are related to new species for Starbound. I was wondering if there are any base-mods that I need to get in order for it to work.

9. rooki1

That skin color will be added later.

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

I recommend this mod.

Atopspea and Saint Apollyon like this.
  10. rooki1

11. Atopspea

Atopspea Void-Bound Voyager

12. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

oh ho
    That would be so good. I've had so much fun with Arsenalbound and that would be the 'cherry-on-top' but take your time. A finished race is better than a good idea that is only half done.

Also something which I noticed. When a Lastree scans the USCM logo (the one in the mission to unlock the mech. its on the right hand side of the teleporter) the text response is 'what does USCM stand for again?' perhaps this should be changed to something more fitting with the lore of the race.

13. rooki1

14. rooki1

15. rooki1

16. rooki1

17. rooki1

18. rooki1