Polyamory

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MichelleKast, May 1, 2018.

1. MichelleKast

MichelleKast Space Hobo

I know marriage is an option for multiplayer games of Stardew Valley but is there a way you can marry multiple people? and if there isn't are you planning to add that as a feature? Me and my girlfriends are playing together and it would be nice if all of us could be married.

Focean and Kimayushi like this.
    • Ari Rashkae

Ari Rashkae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like the option to marry multiple people as well. It would probably require new dialog/event paths to get everyone on board, and buying a bigger house, but I'm willing to put in the work.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Right now, not sure if intended or not, but you CAN marry multiple Farmhands. Probably a bug they plan on fixing in a future patch/update, but for now... have fun. Responsibly, of course.

• Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

Yes, this would be quite nice, not to mention perfectly fitting with the whole inclusiveness thing sdv has over games like Rune Factory and HM/SoS... though I remember some mentionings here and there about SoS heading in that direction...

• Dakmordian

Dakmordian Phantasmal Quasar

It strikes me as really weird that with everything else the game does, it not only doesn't have this option but now actively punishes you for trying to date multiple people. Heaven forbid we wanna make out the friendship of everyone, since it stops decaying at 10 hearts and they're all really touching scenes. Even if we never really get polyamory, I'd love to see someone mod this "update" back out.

Magical nature spirits, mermaids, literally everyone is bisexual.. it's a fantastical world and yet polyamory is frowned upon?

• PennySnowfox

PennySnowfox Tentacle Wrangler

For the single Npcs their hearts actually do stop decaying at 8 hearts.

• Dakmordian

Dakmordian Phantasmal Quasar

It'd be nice if the game actually said this somewhere, there's never really any indication.

• PennySnowfox

PennySnowfox Tentacle Wrangler

It's implied since you can't get to 10 without a special item