RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I do not! But can I just remove the same maps from XNB loader?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• hiepbg

hiepbg Aquatic Astronaut

Updating to newer version of More Animal (2.0.4) and this crash is gone. If i remove all mods but keep More Animals 2.0.3, everything works fine.
      But If i remove alls, but keep both Entoarox Framework and More Animals 2.0.3, it will crash.
      This is the crash log for this case:
      https://log.smapi.io/UiMcKg4M

//Sr for my "english".

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If MoreAnimals 2.0.4 fixes it then I know what was causing the issue, namely the thing that I released MoreAnimals 2.0.4 to fix (Seasonal Tilesheet issue), and which would make sense with the error message being what it is.
        So I am considering this one fixed now ;)

hiepbg likes this.
        • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

The console commands seem to have glitched out. Whenever I use world_bushreset, it works but also gives me an error code. This is new, as I had been using it for a while without issues. player_warp doesn't work at all (I hadn't tried to use it up until a few days ago, so I'm not sure when that one started happening. Here's my SMAPI log. https://log.smapi.io/tBa1nKej

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

hiepbg likes this.
          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

hiepbg likes this.
          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

Extended ICustomItem support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

MysticTempest likes this.
            • trung111993

trung111993 Intergalactic Tourist

hey, I found something : this mod made "increase movement speed" in CJB cheat menu not worked. Please check it, tks

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Known issue, speed-editing mods are not compatible with eachother, if you had spend 5 seconds doing a search, you'd have found at least 5 other messages on this exact thing....

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, I was wondering what the GamePatcher option actually is/used for? I can't seem to find an explanation for what it actually is, so a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That module has temporarely been removed, people had issues with it, and until I can properly fix them all, it for now does nothing.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Cristalviper

Cristalviper Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, sorry if this has been asked already, but this mod seems to have made some of my saves unplayable (as in, they won't show up in game). Any way I can fix this?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Check if the save still exists in its folder, if not, you've deleted it, if it does, upload the folder so that it can be examined.

Save corruption to the point SDV cant even see it anymore is VERY difficult, so it is unlikely EF caused it, it is more likely you are using conflicting mods, and that broke SDV's save logic.

• Umeneko

Umeneko Void-Bound Voyager

Update for the 1.3 beta?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is currently not possible due to changes made in SDV, unless CF/CA reverts these changes, some of EF's functionality will have to be removed completely.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox Which changes in particular are causing issues? We might be able to do something in SMAPI or request changes in the game.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I've quit trying to patch my mods due to the frustration involved, you are welcome to do it - but I cant keep my calm when seeing my hard work destroyed by arbitrary changes in places it makes absolutely no sense to have them.