1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash playing modded with new character

Discussion in 'Support' started by arkminecraft, Apr 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. arkminecraft

arkminecraft Guest

So it has been a while since I have played Stardew Valley. I decided to play it with lots of mods. Bad idea. It is inevitable! I knew adding lots of mods would be a problem. There could be conflicts or I didn't install something correctly...
    When I made a new character and hover my mouse over my hotbar, all my HUD disappear for a split second before the game crashes!

Anyway here is the crash log. Something to note is I added a more crops mod. That might be the problem, but I really want to play with other mods too! Someone please help me.

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Use the unofficial update to MoreCrops here: https://community.playstarbound.com...icial-continuation.129349/page-6#post-3154045
      The ObjectInformation.xnb of the old mod is outdated, and causes issues in the current version of Stardew Valley.

arkminecraft likes this.
      • arkminecraft

arkminecraft Guest

I completely skipped over that download link... thanks so much for helping me! It works, the game doesn't crash when I hover over the seeds anymore! :up:

MysticTempest likes this.