OOC Dungeons and penguins[need players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jake9039, Jan 23, 2018.

?

Should I do the rolling of all the dice?

1. No, I want to be able to roll all of the dice that has to do with my character because I don't like

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes. I don't have any dice or don't want to have to roll them at seemingly random times of day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hybrid. I want yo roll some of my dice, but want my dice rolled for me other times.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Making a twitch account is fairly easy. If you still don't want to make one we were planning to start using character sheets outside of DnD Beyond so we don't have to buy the extensions online.
    Speaking of which, I was thinking of putting the character sheets at the bottom of the information tab on our profile pages. What do you guys think? I'll make a blank template and an example.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  2. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You get & full thumbs-up from me if you pl&n on doing th&t.

3. Redacted Revenant

I've already started. Look at the information tab on my profile if you want to see it so far.
    You wouldn't happen to be a Homestuck by any chance? I know a quirk when I see one.

4. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Guilty &s charged :p.
    This isn't &ny of my norm&l f&ntroll's quirks, but Olive is my f&vorite bloodc&ste.
    If you w&nt to t&lk &bout HS OCs, we can just have a priv&te convers&tion.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  5. Redacted Revenant

Template should be finished for now. I'll add examples later. I'm typing on a kindle which means I can't copy and paste anything.