RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. kostek00

kostek00 Aquatic Astronaut

All items from Longevity in Pierre's shop are shown as error item for me. I'm using version 1.6.8h with newest versions of other mods (some unoficially updated).

This is the list of mods I'm using:
    • EntoaroxFramework
    • AutoGate
    • Automate
    • BetterQuarry
    • ConsoleCommands
    • CookingSkill
    • Did You Water Your Crops
    • ExtendedFridge
    • ExtendedMinecart
    • FastAnimations
    • FasterPaths
    • FishingOverhaul
    • HealthBars
    • Hunger
    • Jiggly Junimo Bundles
    • Level Extender
    • LookupAnything
    • Omni Farm SMAPI
    • Part of the Community
    • SkillPrestige with CookingSkill Adapter
    • SMAPIHealthBarMod
    • SpaceCore
    • UI Info Suite

• keyboardwarrior

keyboardwarrior Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@kostek00 folder MCM have content which needs to be added to the game content folder.

kostek00 likes this.
      • Asher404

Asher404 Void-Bound Voyager

Strange ... I am also using UI Info Suite, and everything is working.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Odd. I uninstalled it and tested a month ingame on a random save, and no one duplicated. Reinstalled, and I had 4 harveys and 3 jas'.

• AkiraTSD

AkiraTSD Void-Bound Voyager

So ive been searching everywhere on here but all i can find is that it says my glitch was fixed ages ago
            I cant seem to plant coffe beans?

• worldworld

worldworld Void-Bound Voyager

I keep trying to find cocoa beans but I'm not sure where to find them. Does Pierre sell them or are they an item that I need to look for elsewhere, like with coffee beans?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@worldworld

I believe I took them out from MCM after vanilla coffee beans were released.

• worldworld

I think some files for cocoa from the old version remain in the current one? There's a spot in Shipped Items that looks like three tiny, round objects, and I've never seen it filled so I guess that could have been the spot for it.

Unbenannt.png

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@worldworld

They exist as far as the data goes, but there is no way to get a hold of them naturally.

• worldworld

• TheNightstriker

TheNightstriker Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work on Mac? Or is this exclusive to Windows only?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

It can run both Windows and Mac, however, it is only supported for Windows so any MacOS related issues may never be resolved.

• genman

genman Subatomic Cosmonaut

Only about 1 weeks left before April 16th.
                          Expecting your fantastic mod releasing new version 1.7.:love:

Is it possible that NPC will ask dressing choice , even if her don't have certain DNPCC?
                          Since I used Bachelors Girl Mod , I delete all their spirit profile thus they have not optical dress .

• ghalib

ghalib Void-Bound Voyager

Nice mod, loving the tax system but there's one thing........I HAVE A TAX OF OVER 80'000 AND HAVE NO MONEY AT ALL TO PAY IT :rofl: so i was wondering.....is there any way to prevent this only one time tax from paying and reset the tax?

• KKarlsoNN

KKarlsoNN Void-Bound Voyager

Ya personally, i think that taxes should be toned down. Especially income tax.

Ahrnie likes this.
                              • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ghalib

No way to escape taxes! You would have to turn them off entirely; however, turning them back on wouldn't erase the debt you ran away from.

@KKarlsoNN

I may have something for you guys in the future.

• ghalib

ghalib Void-Bound Voyager

that's cruel T^T........but i barely made enough profit by turning off the price balancing to pay the tax on time :) again thanks for the amazing mod.

Ahrnie and RTGOAT like this.
                                  • ADD_Booknerd

ADD_Booknerd Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi!
                                    I was wondering, are you planning to update Longevity with new stuff like Artisan Valley and Starbrew Valley? Alternatively, can you tell me how I could add new items myself?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ADD_Booknerd

Additions to systems like MCM are likely to happen in the future.
                                      What and when exactly is to be determined.

• Ahrnie

Ahrnie Void-Bound Voyager

Coming from a country with one of the worlds highest tax rates (Sweden, and its election year... yay... - _-) I still managed to get a huge debt the first time tax collection came haha! not as much as ghalib though...

however, a thought for further updates: It would be nice if the taxes gave you something in return. Like in Sweden some of our taxes goes to medical care and the education system and pension.
                                        I don't know how to best incorporate this in SDV, maybe in some form of events or maintenance? Or if you have a debt, the medical bills will be greater at Harvey's? or maybe the easiest way would be that some NPC like Lewis, Penny and George say something about what the taxes goes to... ?

Nonetheless, Thank you for an awesome mod!! I love it!

ViolentQuiche likes this.