1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED StarTech Alpha v0.29-4d530ea

Transmatter networks! Technological advancements like you'd expect in a universe like Starbound's!

1. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Well, I think he mentioned on the Steam page that he's reworking the storage system. I don't know about the issue with @Blocks - are you just entering @Block or / @Block {also, / #material and / #object seem to work, which might be useful to know}.

2. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, space or slash and space? Basically, does this work?
    2018-01-01.png

3. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Looks like Enhanced GUI is somehow kinda working with the table. It's not supposed to...

4. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

The Fluxpulse Augpack is what unlocks it, which makes sense because it's the only thing that can power it so far.

5. DMForrester

DMForrester Big Damn Hero

Getting the configurator.config error. Any update on how to fix that?

6. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

So, i just realized i posted to the wrong thread, sorry, deleted.

7. koolkid293

koolkid293 Aquatic Astronaut

How do you unlock the recipes they aren't showing up in the tinkers table or the other table you craft the items at

8. Cicatriz

Cicatriz Void-Bound Voyager

I am not seeing the blueprints anywhere. I am using Frackin Universe, and I just tried to Startech FU mod as well to see if things would show up - no dice. Any advice?

9. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

StartechFU is just a Transmatter Terminal interface reskin that doesn't work anymore. To get the recipes, upgrade an Inventor's Table, then craft the Tinker's Table. Next, craft the Transmatter Controller, then a Terminal and Storage Buses (skip the drive bay, there's an item loss bug with those and are being rewritten). Use Network Relays to tidy up the wires if you want.

10. jje64

jje64 Phantasmal Quasar

@zetaPRIME its been a while, anything going on with this? I liked where this was heading and then it petered out. What’s up?

11. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie

SkyeTheTerribleBeastie Pangalactic Porcupine

So, is this mod considered a zombie? Dead, but still somehow working?
    Would love if someone picked it up and updated it...
    Since the dev made it and touched it up twice, all in the same month- last year.

12. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Just thought you should know about a game-crashing error that can lock up a character: While wearing the Startech power-holding backpack, putting it on a mannequin results in the following:
    Code:
    [01:34:59.792] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (AssetException) Path '/startech/items/power/armor//items/armors/backitems/xenonpack/back.png' contains consecutive //, not allowed
    showing up in the log and then a crash. This crash will reoccur every time you attempt to reload the character, since they'll still be in the same world as the mannequin.

13. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Known issue I reported quite some time ago. The issue is actually with the script that makes mannequins work not supporting absolute paths for textures.

14. 3MpleX

3MpleX Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, crash when pushing "configurator" in quickbar - error loading asset /interface/tech/configurator/configurator.config.Saw this issue on previous pages but without sollution,is there any ?
    [13:20:52.853] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /interface/tech/configurator/configurator.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /interface/tech/configurator/configurator.config
    [0] aa986a
    [1] aa8788
    [2] aa884f
    [3] ab5da8
    [4] ab85a0
    [5] ab1ca6
    [6] ab3d46
    [7] ab268b
    [8] ab910a
    [9] dba30a
    [10] ac0f4b
    [11] abf49a
    [12] abe8c9
    [13] abc307
    [14] abd91a
    [15] abe629
    [16] abcb39
    [17] 11af0fb
    [18] 1170eef
    [19] 117598d
    [20] 117d4f4
    [21] a12151
    [22] a10c95
    [23] 10ab65f
    [24] 10ab8a6
    [25] a13a5c
    [26] 11d4e99
    [27] 763e336a BaseThreadInitThunk
    [28] 77d09882 RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    [29] 77d09855 RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    Caused by: (AssetException) No such asset '/interface/tech/configurator/configurator.config'

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  15. Rain231

Rain231 Space Hobo

Yeah. I got this probs too. Anybody got a solution?

16. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

I already knew of Smart Tubes, and while it is really, really good, it does something completely from Star Tech, it'd be like comparing BuildCraft pipes to Applied Energistics ME Drives, they do completely different things.

17. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please keep mod discussions about another mod in the respective mod discussion topic and dont advertise them in another mod topic.
    I'll let it slip this time since it was just a suggestion for an alternative since this mod seems to be broken atm.

18. zetaPRIME

zetaPRIME Pangalactic Porcupine

whee... I haven't been on the forums much since Discord exists (and is now listed in my profile). finally got back to this thing (life's been all over the place) and I'm pretty sure I've fixed the data loss issue (made the saving process much more resistant to random weirdness). new release is on workshop and github.

anyway, now that I finally don't have a dozen other things going on (and the starbound burnout has faded), I'm reacquainting myself with the codebase; next up, import/export buses, finally.

19. Schitzoflink

Schitzoflink Void-Bound Voyager

YAY I was just looking into adding this into the mods I use. I'll be waiting for the update!

20. zetaPRIME

zetaPRIME Pangalactic Porcupine

if you're talking about the drive bay fix, that's been out for a day or two!

SynchC and Schitzoflink like this.