WIP Winery/Brewery Retexture Mod (Assets completed)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dentrala, Apr 27, 2016.

1. lydocia

lydocia Void-Bound Voyager

The dimensions of these buildings are different so they'd be skewed.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

I NEED THIS!!! Any idea on when you'll have a fall and winter to match Eemie's stuff?

• keemboy

keemboy Intergalactic Tourist

weres the download?

• Draxanoth

Draxanoth Big Damn Hero

I'm a horrifying artist, but I might have to try putting a Hudson Valley Roof on this masterpiece. It hurts my soul to see the original purple monstrosity amidst the other gorgeous structures.

• JessKalamity

JessKalamity Void-Bound Voyager

Please oh please tell me you are close to finishing this? :D

• KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

If anyone was interested, here is the towninterior.xnb for the Winery mod combined with A Toned Down Stardew Valley.

Attached Files:

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

I can not seem to get the interiors for this mod to work. The seasonal exteriors are lovely and work well, no complaints there. But no matter what style interior I try, it always comes up as the slime hutch interior. I noticed in backing up my xnb files the original one that the game uses is 'Slime Hutch' with a space between them and the xnb files included in the mod are all 'SlimeHutch'. When I try to use one of these versions of the xnb, my game resets and will not load.

• KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

It should be like something like this. If you are renaming anything that means you are mixing up exterior and interior files so that would be why the game is resetting and not loading.

Exterior: Content\Buildings\Slime Hutch.xnb (with space)
                  Interior: Content\Maps\SlimeHutch.xnb (no space)
                  Content\townInterior.xnb
                  Content\winery.xnb

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Thank you very much! Apparently my brain couldn't grok that division.. <sigh> It is working now and hopefully I won't confuse myself again..:catconfused:

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

In case anyone's interested, I recolored the winery to match magimatica's Hudson Valley Buildings in Nantucket.
                      Slime Hutch.png
                      Non-seasonal
                      UPDATE: I caved and made it compatible with seasonal immersion hahaha
                      Slime Hutch.png
                      Spring
                      Slime Hutch.png
                      Summer
                      Slime Hutch.png
                      Fall
                      Slime Hutch.png
                      Winter (this one was a pain to make omg)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
                        Medicell, mari3000 and Fyn like this.
                      • Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

Any chance you'd consider making this in the Garrison color scheme (the purple one)?

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

Right now, I don't have any plans to make the other color schemes (since I made Nantucket for my own use), but I'll see what I can do once my workload at school lightens up! In the meantime, does anyone wanna take a crack at the other color schemes?

• SundayLion

SundayLion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great mod! Any chance to have a Content Patcher version of this?

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

I am dangerously close to finishing a CP pack with all of the interior/exterior versions I could find. I just need to make a few reference images so the config options are easier to choose from. :)

SundayLion likes this.
                              • amillionand1fandoms

amillionand1fandoms Void-Bound Voyager

Oooh! I can't wait!

• andiluxe

@Dentrala or @sheetcakeghost,
                                  If you'd like to upload this somewhere officially, you have my permission. Please let me know if you'd like me to take my version down or otherwise make any changes.

You can find the Content Patcher versions [REMOVED].

Edit: Outdated version link removed.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
                                  • bearsister

bearsister Void-Bound Voyager

I made some edits of Elle's Full Brick Slime Hutch to make a little brewery. Not any huge changes, just moved the barrels over and added a grape vat, and changed the slime sign to a wine sign. Is there a way to remove off the exterior modification in the content patcher version of the mod so I can use these edits? Sorry if that's a silly question, I'm very new to mods and trying to get my bearings.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
                                    • andiluxe

@bearsister
                                      How funny! I did the same for myself with the white wood version, but I didn’t want to release it publicly without @junimods permission. Great minds think alike and have excellent taste. ;)

I’m on mobile right now but the short answer is yes, you can make a few fairly simple changes and have this instead of the other exterior options (or in addition to). I’ll PM you shortly!

• bearsister

bearsister Void-Bound Voyager

@andiluxe oh geeze you are right, i shouldnt be posting those edits without permission from the original artist. I'm going to edit my post and remove them.

And thank you! I'd really appreciate it :)

• andiluxe

@bearsister Oh I didn't mean to say you shouldn't post them, it's just that I didn't feel comfortable making it a public download. I'm sorry! That wasn't me being passive aggressive.