Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

It appears that this has turned back into another avatar battles. I therefore shall attempt to redirect this to the original concept of stating on how my avatar would defeat yours, hands down, plain and simple.

My avatar would beat your avatar in combat because my avatar has multiple weapons for any situation, such as shotguns for short range, rockets for long range, and plenty of assault rifles for mid-range. As such, at whatever range, he will have the weaponry advantage except for when it comes to extreme distances.

2. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

I am a cybernetic organism from an alternative dimension. I have interchangeable arms and tails for any situation. I could have a ray shield arm, or a rocket launcher arm, or a death star laser tail, or a drill tail or and invisibility projector, etc. Ha! You may have weapons, but can you beat sheer utilitarian modularity!

3. Jake9039

AH! but you may have forgotten that outside of hardcore mode, that novakid simply take in surrounding gasses and they can respawn withing seconds, unless they are in hardcore mode.

4. BlueShard

But did you consider....A STASIS BEAM!?!?!?!?!?!

5. Jake9039

but did you consider... A TIME ACCELERATION CHEMIST?

6. BlueShard

But did you consider...CHEMICAL SABOTAGE!?!?!?

7. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

I raise an undead army to overwhelm you. One puppy can't take on an army.

8. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

My avatar is necromancer supreme! As well as a Pyromancer! Let's see how well your army of zombies would stand up against my army of zombies and fire elementals.

9. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

I'm the Flaming Chuthulu! I am immune to fire because I am god of it! You make eye contact with me and all you ever were is gone! Dovoured and instantly digested by the god of all!!!!! And then I collapse the multiverse in all dimensions once and for all!

10. BlueShard

Halt! Objection! My Avatar summons Mary Sue oc!. Mary Sue oc owns a transdimensional multiverse tranversment capsule! The most powerful spaceship to exist, powered by six black holes. By inverting the polarity of the warp module and collapsing the field matrix the ship‘s destruction reverses the death of the multiverse, and the resulting super massive blackhole drags your Eldritch being into oblivion! Huzzah!

Edit: can we just appreciate this went from „zombie army“ to „death of the multiverse“ in a Single post

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  11. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

But a little boy who really likes octopuses has a stuffed toy and Velveteen Rabbit style it turns into me. I then reverse your reversal of multiverse doom back into doom!

P.S. the power creep and randomness intensifies.

12. Luna the Traveller Σ

Luna the Traveller Σ Void-Bound Voyager

Oh man, there's a fight? I'm gonna win easily!
    I just need to go down a waterslide.