1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel General Nuclears no longer unused robots and ohter drawing(now taking requsets only one at the time)

Discussion in 'Art' started by General Nuclear, Sep 24, 2014.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

You know one thing i have always wanted to do in a point and click adventure game. throw every item at something or someone! i mean if your gonna add a throw item button then you gotta let us actually throw stuff. instead of just saying 'why would i do that' i can't do that' 'i don't wonna do that' i didn't ask you to do it i ordered you to do it computer.
    you could throw every quest requested item at the quest giver instead of just simply hand it over. then i would have added a bad ending for if you did that to teach people not to throw items and that its not funny when it involves people.

Not everyone would be as angry at you to make it feel more alive but the majority would be very angry and cause problems for you so it would teach you that you shouldn't do it because you can't know.
    but it wouldn't be just bad things that happend when you throw items at people so it would teach people to think about the situation first if it would be ok.

but anyway here are some examples.

Here are those car keys you lost! *throws it* 'Ouch! my face!' lx( ' oh Hey Thank you, <: ) I am guessing you went through a lot of trouble getting them back so i am so sorry about that and thank you so much that you went through all that trouble for me'

Here is that sandwich you wanted *throws it* 'Hey My shirt! Why did you have to do that?>:l Is it really that much trouble to ask for a sandwich! I was just hungry because i haven't eatnd today jerk, you could have just said no! >:l

Here are those Pictures you where looking for *throws it* 'gee thanks i guess, whats with the attitude?' ,':l

Here is that money you needed *throws it* 'what do i look like, some kind of a stripper or begger? i will not let you step on my dignity like that i don't want your money good bye' ]: l

Here is that wrench you asked for *throws it* *he dodges it* HEY WATCH IT! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! YOU MORON! D :< THIS IS NOT A CARTOON! GET THE HECK OUT OF MY WORKSHOP!

Here is that shirt you wanted me to pick up *throws it* 'If it was that much trouble getting it then you could just have told me and i would have gotta it myself' :/

Here are that cake you bought *throws it* *scraps of the cake from his face* ' ... You think your real Funny Now do You! YOU PIECE OF S*** >: (

Here is that ring you lost *throws it* What? why did you throw that thing at me you jerk *looks down at it and picks it up* oh my... My ring! Thank you so much i have been looking for this everywhere' <: D but why did you throw it a me? <: (

Here is your cat that was stuck in this tree *throws it* 'MEEEEOOOWW!!!' 'NO!!! *catches her* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU F****** A**HOLE!' D8< I AM GONNA REPORT YOU FOR THIS!

here is that pillow you asked for *throws it* you could just have handed it to me.

Here is that phone that guy stole from you *throws it* 'Oh Tha..' l: D *it drops to the ground and breaks* :l ... 'YOU IDIOT!.. D :< WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST HAND IT TO ME!' YOU JACKASS! I HAD TO SAVE UP FOR THAT PHONE!

here is that water bottle you asked for*throws it* he grabs it because he sees that you throws it* thanks man

After you have don as many fetching quests and heard all those 'you can't do that' 'you can't do that' as i have then you would get why i would like to do all of that. but i probably wouldn't have actually have don it nor would i have had the conscience to do it. but i would have left it in the game so the players would have something to take out their frustration out on. and teach them not to take it out over people or thire things with the bad ending.
    also it is shown that games where you can be a jerk or bad guy often gives the players a physiological effect where they behave better in real life because of the bad conscious from the things they did in the games.

heck i bet even people that are reading all of those choosable actions would reconsider to act better.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. General Nuclear

bellhop bot.png
    bellhop bot big.png

i drawed a bellhop bot because i had planed that some of the encounters the robots had was in a fancy hotel.
    sometime when it comes to drawing you need to punch doubt in the face for you to make any progress what so ever.

By the way this robot could actually have been easily been buildt in the real would with one of those electric self-balancing unicycles, some robot arms, a camera, a laptop and some of those qr code sickers.
    With the stickers it would know what suit case to take and which room on which floor on the elevator by following a line on the floor etc.

i always try to make them look a bit realistic and i always think inside me on how i would have buildt it.

also i haven't been in the mood to work on the requests the past the days because of Christmas and new year etc.

*edited*
    copbot.png
    the robots upper part the head, face, arms and chest is actually taken from medal of honor's bouse missions i will never forget that bizzare frankenstein robot mission with the walking dogs with machine guns and the crazy nutcraker robots and exploding motorsykkel alien zombies and almost bullet prof fake living knight statues etc.
    this was the last one thought.

i always tryed to get the red robot out alive. aiming was a pain though and they could kill you very easily if you where not carefull.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. General Nuclear

robot mermaid thing.png

so i have been working a little more on @MistyTheNeko 's robot mermaid thing request and i am not sure about the colors also plz tell me if there is something you want changed or reworked or added?

4. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

That looks perfectly fine!
    Sorry for picking such an awkward request.
    I don't know about colors, so I guess be creative!

5. General Nuclear

your avatars face tells me differently xD

6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I, Panzerknacker! Oh those were the days...
    I will never forget those dancing dogs who suddenly pull out a panzerfaust. No doggie treats for them.

To stay on topic: These are awesome, keep going!

7. General Nuclear

8. General Nuclear

fancy hotel silver.png

just a fancy hotel / restaurant / look out tower / museum / whatever. i made while experimenting on drawing futuristical buildings. but it looks too present timey.

oh and my laptop is busted AGAIN! so now i have lost all progress on cletus's walking animation. but good thing that i had most of my other drawings on this computer.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  9. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

That looks amazing! I love how you separated the components to show the process. That sucks about your laptop though, did you back up your work or anything?

10. General Nuclear

bips in a suit for some reason big.png
    So for some reason i thought 'hmm what would bips look like in a suit' and this image came to my mind xD

Attached Files:

11. General Nuclear

supermarket corridor 1 big.png
    i drawed a supermarket corridor but i don't know what to put in the shelfs
    also i got a free version of gamemaker studio 2
    so i have actually tryed my self a bit on making a game.

walking bips animation_strip21.png
    i manged to put thise sprites in it was actually way more easy then i though it would be.

Attached Files:

12. General Nuclear

just some empty rooms i have made that i will fill out later for my game that i am trying to make.
    also i haven't been in the mood to work on @The Purple Dragon's request sorry

room 2.png

room 3.png

room 4.png
    room 5.png
    room 6.png

room 7.png

room 8.png
    room 9.png

room 10.png

12 room.png

room 14.png
    room 15.png
    room 18.png

Room 19.png

room 20.png

room 21.png

room 23.png

room 25.png

room 26.png

room 27.png

Room 28.png

Room 34.png

room 35.png

Room hotel reception.png

room.png

Room 29.png

Room 24.png

room 32.png

room 33.png

Room 17.png
    Room 30.png

room 31.png
    also yeah i have been sad lately.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  13. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Creating a game eh? Boy, you're making me jealous. xD
    Nice works you got as always, eager to see the actual background details soon.

15. General Nuclear

just testing the size of this room to see if i have to resize all the rooms i made and it turns out i have to i just wonder by how much.

test room 36.png test room 36 legs.png test room 36 cletus.png
    robot for scales

16. General Nuclear

This song pretty much sums up the main mission with the game i am planing on making.

You power up with no memory of who you are, where you are or how you got there, however there are a lot of clues and pictures, voice recordings, and small video clips all recorded from your camera eyes that will help you to find out and to help you find a way back to your true owner and best friend. Oooooor skip that completely and live free and make your own main goal in game (from those that are possible to make) and go where ever you want. because i am planing on making a whole lot of multiple endings for everything you do. also every robot you play as have a different main story and quest line also different abilitys of course.

But the thing is your not completely free,
    because you are a sentient robot after all and sentient robots are illegal and both feared and hunted by people even if they are completely harmless for good reason because there are some of them that are sentient killers that are on the loose. But not everyone fear or hunt sentient robot because of that. So you get to choose from be peacefull, defensive, or just a mad murder. like in undertale. the best endings are for being harmless. and both defensive and murderous will get you a bad ending.

So you will neither have to turn on your best automaton robot charm and try to fool everyone that you are not sentient and have a owner and are only following orders. Or be very very sneaky, which is impossible for Cletus seeing on how big and heavy cletus is, also he is not very clever when it comes to talking to people, however since he is basically a bulldozer of a machine den he don't really need to worry that much if most people discovers if he is sentient since almost no one can do him any harm anyway no matter how much they try. so he is both a hard and easy mod at the same time.
    or try to find a way to shut off the third law of robotics to defend your self. (you can how ever turn it off without killing anyone which will give you a better good ending) also its almost impossible to go killer with legs seeing on how he is just a walking bucket with a pair of legs.
    but they all got strengths and weakness even legs. legs is both fast and good at talking also very sarcastically from time to time. but he can't pick up items.

You can also try to take out the killer robots or get help from more undercover peacefull sentient robots on taking them out and restore sentient robots reputation (the third law say nothing about harming dagerous robots and the second law says that you need protect humans from harm)
    Or you can even join the killer robots in their rebellion against humans (there is no good ending for that) or only pretend to join them and fool them into getting them self caught.

or leave it to the professionals to take them out and find another goal like become a explorer and travel around all of the possible areas to explore and get a ticket out of this city.
    or try to find a new owner. someone that trust you out of all the people you choose to help.
    or find a safe place to settle down for the rest of your existence or for how long it lasts.

anyway thats the plan so what do you guys think?
    (The programing shouldn't be that hard since its a point and click adventure but what i really have a problem with is the landscape places and rooms and the people i need to create also its gonna take a hell of a long time to make but i have no plans on starting on anything new until i am don with it, i am way too stubborn for that.)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  17. General Nuclear

upload_2018-2-23_15-53-38.png
    here is one pixel pizza while you are waiting.

Attached Files:

18. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Oh, I wish i had one without meat though, guess i'll just put the pepperoni aside

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  19. General Nuclear

I drawn a umbrella for some reason i don't really know why but i got inspireded to do it.
    upload_2018-2-23_19-17-55.png

bips standing in the rain big.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  20. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff