How is going the development?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ppm4587, Feb 20, 2018.

1. ppm4587

ppm4587 Aquatic Astronaut

Chucklefish friends,

How is going the development?

We are going to watch another live stream in twitch soon?

Thanks

• GuardianJohnITA

GuardianJohnITA Void-Bound Voyager

You have a good point, ppm4587. Even I was wondering about the status of the game development, because it's almost two weeks that we didn't hear more news about units or commanders of Wargroove. Chucklefish have already missed the 2017 promised release and probably they can't afford another delay to the project. They have to move a little more faster if they want to launch when the community is not focused on the launch of other big games or indie games (like Shovel Knight King of Cards and Shakedown Hawaii).
      Speaking of development, I too want to see another live stream, with perhaps the chance to see other units or commanders that we never seen before; also Chucklefish, it looks like the old fans of Advance Wars wants an official black faction on Wargroove:nurutease: the ''Yes'' is winning on 11-5 :nuruhappy:!
      (update) it's almost a month since we have heard something from Chucklefish........are they planning to release something really BIG about Wargroove.......the wait for new info it's keeping me wondering......

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
      • Maxsk1

Maxsk1 Void-Bound Voyager

I think you misheard or misread. They said 2018 since day one. They haven't missed the promised release.

• Wuerfelbruder

Wuerfelbruder Space Hobo

I am pretty sure they said 2017 at the beginning, then late 2017, then early 2018 and now late 2018?
          I don't like how thta is going...

• Maxsk1

Maxsk1 Void-Bound Voyager

I mean, whatever the case, I would rather it be delayed and good instead of half done and bad.

• Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

A finished game is better than a rushed release. Make sure you check up on the Wargroove Twitter and Discord as they post there more frequently than on the forums from what I can tell.