RP Heliabound permadeath

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Iceball457, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just the resident gang, being bullies. They can't catch me though! I went to see my brother again..." Hiromi looks at Kevin, "Did you want me to show you how to install that cooling augment?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

"Do you want us to help out with the gang, I'm pretty sure we can talk to them, most people listen when they have an arrow in them."
    Nirnia reaches for her bag.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks."
    Kevin pulls out that cooling augment.

"I'd be willing to help too. Someone has to stop them, and if it isn't us, there's no telling how long it might be before someone else steps up."

4. Iceball457

Hiromi begins to wire up the augment and describes how it all fits together. ((Kevin has received a skill: Augmentation I)) "I don't really want to go back, but you guys are welcome to... they are in the hallway leading to the dealer out back, and usually infest the closets. What are you even going to do?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. The Purple Dragon

"I'm gonna shoot them!"
    Nirnia withdraws a metal compound bow from her bag and puts on her quiver.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Thanks for that. Hopefully this will make everything less hot."

"I was thinking something more along the lines of beating them up and shaving their heads... or something like that... Shooting could work too. I'd rather have them arrested, but I'm not exactly sure if there is some kind of law enforcement here, so... yeah."

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  7. The Purple Dragon

"Ooooh. That'll be fun! I'll hold them down!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Iceball457

Hiromi sniggers. "You can call them law enforcement and you'd be half right. They're almost as bad as the gang, considering what they're role is SUPPOSED to be."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. The Purple Dragon

"Perhaps we should engineer a, meeting..." A spark filled Nirnias' eyes.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Iceball457

Hiromi grunts. "You go do whatever, I'm not going back." She fiddles with something that might be described as a gun.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. The Purple Dragon

"Okay, well, if we're taking off soon then I'll wait till next time. That'll be fun." Nirnia places the bow back in her bag.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Iceball457

"At this point you may want to go. I haven't seen Shierta in forever"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. The Purple Dragon

"Alright, do you know where the gang and 'law enforcement' are stationed?" Nirnia makes little quotation marks as she talks.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Iceball457

"You'll find the 'law enforcement' on patrols, usually. No one ever cared to build them a room or office or whatever. The gang was just by the elevator, but they're usually trying to get in the bar, or just outside, by the weapon shop."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. The Purple Dragon

Nirnia picks up her bag, "Alright, I'm going to get into my gear then go mess with them." She then heads furthur into the ship to find any sort of bathroom.

Nirnia then comes back after several minutes wearing some light armour and a viser.
    "Okay, I'm off to go try and mess with some bad guys, wish me luck!"

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin perks up when he hears this, somehow boring himself in the minute since he last spoke.
    “Mess with bad guys? That sounds fun. Wait for me!”
    He follows Nirnia.

17. The Purple Dragon

"Sure thing."
    Nirnia starts slithering towards the main base of the outpost, talking to Kevin as they travel.
    "I was thinking that we could engineer a 'meeting' between the gang and the law enforcement. Get them riled up and angry, you know?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

“Sounds good to me. But how are we supposed to get them angry? Break some of their stuff and blame it on the others?”

19. The Purple Dragon

"I was thinking attack them from the shadows, then lead them to a pre-decided location and shoot at them again."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

“Ah. So stealth tactics. I can do that. Being tall doesn’t exactly help, but I have a fair amount of confidence that I won’t screw it up.”