Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Maybe my thread is bugged. xD

2. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

First of all, your art is epic dude!
    Second, I know requests are closed and all, but I've been wanting to make a Starbound comic for ages now, but I'm pretty bad at art. So if you are interested in helping me, just contact me anytime. (It's not going to be one of those dumb things where someone has all the power over the storyline and stuff and the other guy gets no say in the matter but does the most important thing, because I know that happens sometimes and therefore some people turn down comic request because of it.)

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Thanks! Welcome to my humble thread. xD

I'm not confident in making a proper comic yet, sorry about that. I'm still in the experimental stage. ;)

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

WIP update no. 2

[​IMG]

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Is that an adorable lizard that looks like a bull dog and it also named kate?

6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I see a ghosmet figure in the corner! They're my second favorite enemy in Starbound. Great art Crossfang!

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

wip no. 3

I guess I should explain, especially to the people who have been here long. This is The Crossfang aka Crossfang, aka the artist Crossfang aka Human Crossfang. The Floran Crossfang that you've grown accustomed to is a starbound persona of The Crossfang.
    Still confused? No worries, I'll be doing a proper OC showcase on Crossfang and Crossfang (Floran Hybrid) after this project.

You might be wondering, why make another "the same" OC..
    Well, I want Crossfang to be something recognizable outside Starbound too and make him as my universal avatar, because I'm too attached to this pen name already.

[​IMG]

Yes! and she's one of the starbound references that I added in this work. (she's one of the rare creatures in sb)

Thanks! also I appreciate the pointing of a reference in my work. :)

8. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

Well my alerts broke again (because new rows of posts were started since I last read), but I wanted to say that the lastest HK fanart you've made is AWESOME. And if you have a twitter account I'm sure Team Cherry would love to see it sent their way (@TeamCherryGames).

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I'm too shy to show it to them, I lack confidence. zD
    Brw, thanks.

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Don't worry, I don't have any trouble distinguishing the human crosssfang from the Floran one. I only talk to one of them after all... as far as I know...

11. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Hold up, a human?!

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah, but I've got plans for the Floran one, I'll be putting him in a comic when the right time comes.

Yeah, basically, the artist's avatar, like your owl avatar.

13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

wip no.4
    Finished this one yesterday....

[​IMG]
    and Today....

[​IMG]

Header 3.0
    ... New Header!

Next, time to update my avatar to a proper one.

[​IMG]

The Crossfang​

14. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Hey, I'm on the list!

15. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Praise be the benevolent Crossfang! Patron god of free commissions, wholesome friendship and craaaaaazy lighting/shading techniques!

16. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hey again Crossfang, I haven't really been here in awhile! How are you?
    Also I had a question, why are you called Crossfang? You don't have any fangs, and you're not a floran anymore :catbleh:

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You can read those?! Wow, I'm impressed. xD

Benevolent?! That's too high praise for me, I'm just a lowly being who loves to make art for everyone and myself. xD

Welcome back! xD I'm still kicking and everything.
    You got the answer right there! ;)
    You just said it in your last lines! xD

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

A new avatar? Well well...
    hello there.jpg

19. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I don't get it :catbleh:

20. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

Danggit miss alot of good stuff, thank you college and chores. heh at least I got something to do in lif- My my did I just saw my name on the bottom line of the list, oh pretty place too,looks like it's placed on a top of a tree or it was based on those wooden mansion from Tom and jerry (I don't what year it was based on) hehe =3. Why did I always ended at the last line all the time both internet and real life