RP Waffle's Bar

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Waffle-Chan, Sep 29, 2017.

1. ItsDaPervert

ItsDaPervert Title Not Found

"Me? I´m pretty decent at everything involving electricity. That´s why people call me Sparks. One time I managed to break into the security system of a miniknob... Minibog... You know, these crazy ape scientists. Yeah, I turned their security system against them. Poor guys never knew what hit them."
    *laughs crazily*

2. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Was it the Big Giant Head? I've always thought it was a strange security system. (Does anyone get the 3rd Rock From The Sun reference?)

3. ItsDaPervert

"Yup. They had screens with weird giant ape face all over the place. Even on the outside. I shot one because it was creeping the shit outta me while I was doing my job."
    *looks at glass*
    "Damnit. I shouldn´t have poured that stuff so quickly..."

(And no, I never watched that show.)

4. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

(I do, but I dislike that show. Not the best writing)

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Redacted Revenant

I can't blame you, I've always hated those things. Oppressive governments are weird.

(I thought it was alright but it wouldn't be a favourite of mine)

6. ItsDaPervert

"As long as I can do my thing unbothered a government´s alright with me. So far, I never really had much to do with them but then again I really like to keep it at that."

7. Milosz3107

Milosz3107 Pangalactic Porcupine

A fox-like Kemono seems confused at the sight of the restaurant and walks in.
    He sits down and searches for something in his visor before speaking.

"Okay... so... I'll have a green tea, with honey or sugar if possible and a ham and cheese sandwich, toasted if possible."
    He puts $10 on the counter.
    "All I have is this... Hey, when did this cafe get put up? I could swear I've been here a hundred times and I've never seen this cafe before.

Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
  8. Redacted Revenant

I know the feeling. If I'm not doing mercenary work I'm a vigilante, and government don't really like that.

9. ItsDaPervert

"Actually, what´s it like being a mercenary these days? From what I´ve heard it´s like being a grunt like I was but way more dangerous."
    *looks straight past you while talking because alcohol*

10. Redacted Revenant

I try to take the most interesting jobs I can find. Nowadays there can be some interesting jobs. Ya know, like breaking into an oppressive government's base and destroying their big giant head of an AI.

(Tenebris is now my profile picture)

11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Anyone want anything to drink?

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

"Actually, I would like a sarsaparilla please."
    The bag moves around for a second, then the robed man pours a flask on it and it stops moving.

13. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

A pink avian and a blue novakid walk into a bar.

"Double expresso, take out."
    "Tlin I don't think this is Starboundbucks."
    "What? Can't bars serve coffee too?"

Neither of these bozos bothered to look at the menu at all.

"Anything with erchius fuel in it?" The novakid digs into her pocket for some spare pixels.

14. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I don’t think so, sorry. If you want to though, across the way is a nice gas station *I smile*

*grabs and opens a nice cold sarsaparilla from behind the counter*

The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. The Purple Dragon

Thank you very much Miss. *drinks the sarsaparilla.

16. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Two beings beam down. One purplish, the other pink and blue. The two get into a good natured argument. The purple creature lightly punches the Pinky blue one (who is apparently a cyborg on closer inspection) and gives him a slight push in the direction of the bar before walking off.

The cyborg seems slightly lost for a moment and walks over to the bar.

He sits down and glances at the menu.

Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

The bozos have (in)formally introduced themselves as Aqu and Tlin respectively.
    upload_2018-2-27_20-28-27.png

"Bummer." "Bummer." Neither of them get what they wanted and they mumbled in unison.
    "Well," Aqu puts some pixels on the table anyway. "Just give me the strongest you've got, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Oh my cultivator she really is heading to the gas station.

Tlin notices a can of Sars is being passed to another customer. "Ugh, fine. Gimme a can of whatever that is. I'm driving today."

18. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

You got it missy
    *gives you a Gut Punch*
    This should work ;)

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  19. The Purple Dragon

"Hey Missy, no need to get so down. A sarsaparilla will help that frown!" The man's face suddenly blanks, then he face palms.
    "So sorry, I was recently cursed to randomly rhyme. I can happen at the worst time."

20. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

The fluffy blue pink cyborg looks over.

"Statistically, given the vastness of both the universe and the multiverse you could be one of a number of unfortunate individuals destined to rhyme inconveniently. There may not be any curse involved at all."

His two neon eyes flicker in something that vaguely resembles a blink.

"Err...I mean thats very interesting."

The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.