Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

*throws chair*
    Comic! NOW!

It's good to finally see you going back to your own ideas, man! Just when I was just done making a commercial for you I would love to see what you've been brewing all these time.

2. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

Oh a comic I wonder what the comic would be hehe =3
    Oh a new OC. I wonder if it's gonna be as interesting like the rest of the OC you make. ^^

I understand, It was slight disappointing but at least you being honest.
    I am a calm, kind and friendly college student so you don't need to apologize since I understand the reason....If my anger doesn't reach my heart like the last post I made since I deal with alot of moron in real life (please ignore and pretend it doesn't happen. I hope it my word isn't rude enough to call the moderator)

A proper bow to you pal (^▽^).
    [​IMG]

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Thanks, I'm a good artist, but a slightly bad awkward teacher xD

Haha yeah xD.
    Don't expect too much on my comical skills, it's still experimental for me and not gonna be as polished as yours. If you've seen e my previous comics, you'll know what I mean.

Right now, I'm planning to make a decent new header for my main post. I may be posting a wip on it, just to share my progress with everyone.

Thanks for being a sport xD
    Ugh.. about the OCs, I always make them but always lazy to give a little bit of info in them. Hopefully, I'll have the motivation to do it this time.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Crossy, I freaking love you boi!
    (Also yes, you got the hair right.)

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Here's a start, Header wip no.1

I want to make an art that won't just focus on the subject, but also to its surroundings. Here's the rough sketch and the idea, I want to add more stuff in it, I want it to be crammed yet nice to look at. I'd love to hear your thoughts too.
    I'm also aiming a little hint of starboundy feel to it, like adding some futuristic gadgets and whatnot.

[​IMG]

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Already it looks like quite the pad. Actual advice, stuff is good, but don't over clog it with stuff.

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Me: Let's finish the line art today shall we?
    Brain: Sure, no problemo.

A few minutes later...

[​IMG]
    Me: Looking good so far, let's keep up the pace.
    Brain: You know, I have this idea about something.
    Me: Preach.
    Brain : You like Hollow Knight right?
    Me: Yeah... sooo....
    Brain : What if, we draw your favorite characters and add some of your style to it..
    Me: That's a good idea, but, let's finish this project first.
    Brain : NO! I'M IN COMMAND,AND I WANT MY IDEA TO BE WORKED ON, PRONTO!
    Me: Geez, you don't have to yell.. Well, I'm kinda in the zone right now, so... yeah, sorry about that.
    Brain : ACTIVATE, MANUAL OVERDRIVE.
    Me: Ah, fudge.

1 hour 20 mins later... (Yeah, it's a very challenging task for me, even if it's just a sketch)

[​IMG]
    Brain: *evil laughter *
    Me: You suck
    Brain : that goes the same to you then, hahaha.
    Me: Ugh..

8. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

They look awesome! I'm also glad I'm not the only one who thought argues with myself.

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Thanks.
    Also, RIGHT! ? I mean sometimes it's good like this one, but most of the time, it's bad. It's one of the causes of myy shyness and awkwardness irl.

10. The Purple Dragon

I have moral debates on whether to insult people or how polite to be to cashiers.

11. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

More like, "Thumbs up n blow up." xD

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Ah, the old arguing with the brain, happens to me all the time.

14. Deadmine135

ah yes the whole argue with brain thing, but on my chase its the opposite. the brain tell me to go lazy while my body pretty much telling me to do something useful, but then the brain alwyas win because they the one control our body,
    love the design of the room.

"See the hollow knight fan art"
    [​IMG]

I Can't wait to see the finished result as how i wait for the new expansion (^▽^)

15. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Finally! Just finished this piece. I'm absolutely satisfied with the results, even though I wanted to add more depth, shading, and variations. I guess simplicity is the best sometimes,.

[​IMG]

Hollowknight Anime​

16. Deadmine135

[​IMG]

And hello new wallpaper, also who is the middle small one.... Must be seer. Welp now all the hollow knight fan are waiting the new expansion pack hehe =3

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Wallpaper worthy? I'm happy about that :)
    That's Nailmaster Sly, aka the shopkeeper! xD
    My favorite among them is Sly and Sheo, the two Nailmasters. Not only that Sheo is the strongest among the brothers, he's also an artist. xD

Yeah, the next free dlc is another hype.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I mean, yeah, I could see that as a wallpaper.

19. The Purple Dragon

That's what I thought too!

20. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Man, why do i always keep missing your new posts? i'm watching this thread and everything