Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerRen

FarmerRen Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I just did an update a few days ago because I hadn't played in weeks and I updated or removed mods that the SMAPI loading CMD gave warnings or notification of.
    I just went to sleep on Day 28 of my first spring and it crashed. I keep crashing, too. I've done it twice now.
    I'm currently running-
    Advanced Location Loader 1.3.7
    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16
    CJB Show Item Sell Price 1.7
    Console Commands 2.4
    Custom Critters 1.2.2
    Entoarox Framework 2.0.6
    Expanded Fridge 1.2.8
    Extra Hair 0.1.1-1
    Furniture Anywhere 1.1.5
    GetDressed 3.5.2
    GiftTasteHelper
    Happy Birthday 1.4.3
    LovedLabels 2.1
    More Animals 2.0.2
    NPC Map Locations Mod 1.4.6
    Scythe Harvesting 1.10
    Zoom Mod 1.2.1

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@FarmerRen That error isn't specific enough to know which mod is causing it, so we'll need to narrow it down. Does it still crash if you temporarily remove all your SMAPI mods? If so, please upload a new SMAPI log via log.smapi.io and post the link here.

• FarmerRen

I can't do it today(or maybe not till saturday) because I have a lot to do before work, but I'll try to get to it ASAP (playing through an entire day over again is gonna take too long and I'm stuck with chores before work, sorry!)

• FarmerRen

Well I managed to get on this morning and I played through the entire day without the mods on at all. Night came- I went to sleep and low and behold, it rolled over to Summer without a hitch. I've even managed a day of summer with the mods back on and nothing.
          I have no idea what happened. I wonder if I'll have to do it for Summer into Fall? ~sigh~

Sorry it didn't yield any proper data. I'm sure it would be helpful to know.

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Cross post from Custom Farming Redux. I'm getting a few errors using the Lemonade Machine from that mod along with a similar one from Every Flavour Bean Machine mod. it will take the ingredients, run the length of time then produce no products. SMAPI throws up errors at that time. it doesn't occur with every machine though which is odd. The grill, oil mill, vinegar jar, and soap kitchen from the Custom Farming Redux mod works ( albeit the pricing structure for soap needs a bit of tweaking). I haven't tested the rest yet.

https://log.smapi.io/3MegqM6S

https://log.smapi.io/VHEPq6xs

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@FarmerRen Next, does it crash again if you put all your mods back? If so, remove the following mods and try again: Advanced Location Loader, Entoarox Framework, Furniture Anywhere, and More Animals.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads You're getting two errors: one from Custom Farming Redux which the author will need to look into, and one from Lookup Anything which I'll look into for the next update to that mod. :)

DragonDreads likes this.
                • forevergent777

forevergent777 Aquatic Astronaut

So my game keeps crashing for some reason. I don't know why. I attached the crash log. Someone please help?

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• forevergent777

It's strange. Now it's working after I removed XNB Loader and reset the game files.

Attached Files:

• forevergent777

Ok, so now I've been running into errors in increments. Every time I get these errors, I have to keep revalidating the game files, remove XNB Loader, complete one day so that it saves before going to the next day, then reinstall XNB Loader and revalidate just to make sure, then it works before it crashes after 5 days or so.

Please help. I'm getting tired of these errors.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@forevergent777 You have multiple errors from the Part of the Community and Harp of Yoba Redux mods. Does the crash happen if you remove those?

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry to butt in here... but when I had the Harp of Yoba Redux mod installed it did some nasty things to my game. Including causing the fruit from my trees and crops to be unable to be picked up unless I was on the tractor. I used the song to make the trees grow once and from that point on even after removing the mod my save game was broken.

• Egg Nogg

Egg Nogg Space Spelunker

Whenever I try to play makeshift multiplayer it crashes as soon as I start
                            C:\Users\Egg Nogg\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\ErrorLogs\SMAPI-crash.txt
                            this is what happens

• Hemmyeg

Hemmyeg Void-Bound Voyager

Uh, I'm sorry for butting in as well, (and I'm not even 100% this is the right place) but whenever I enter the Spa, it suddenly crashes. I know why, I just want help to how to replace the files. I deleted them so I could replace them with a new mod. It failed. Here's the console log:

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5 beta is now available (see download and release notes).

This release mainly...
                                • Adds support for content packs. That's a major new feature, and a big step towards the end of XNB mods. For background info on content packs and where they fit in, see upcoming: content packs, Content Patcher, and maybe the end of XNB mods.
                                • Adds install scripts for Linux and Mac (so you don't need to run commands in the terminal!).
                                • Adds more helpful dependency errors (including download URLs for the missing mods).
                                • Fixes various issues.
                                [Edit: download removed; see latest version instead.]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
                                • forevergent777

I think I figured out what those crashes mainly come from. It always happens because of the dialogue mods I've installed in the XNB Loader, particularly the Haley Marriage Dialogue upgrade mod. I always remove all the dialogue upgrades from the XNB Loader after a crash happens, play again and it works fine, turn off the game after saving in the next day, reinstall the dialogue upgrades, then play more until it crashes again.

• xayasan

xayasan Aquatic Astronaut

Hello!

The game worked perfectly fine earlier, but whenever I go to sleep on the 5th of Fall, Year 2 my game crashes. I haven't add any mods or replaced .xnb files since I think July 2017, so I really don't know what the problem suddenly is. :/ It happens with either version of Smapi, be it the new one or the old one I'm using.
                                    Can anyone help please? Here's the error log:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
                                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @xayasan. Try resetting your game files to fix that. (Note that any XNB mods you installed in the Content folder will be removed.) Does it still happen after doing that?

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.