OOC Dungeons and penguins[need players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jake9039, Jan 23, 2018.

?

Should I do the rolling of all the dice?

1. No, I want to be able to roll all of the dice that has to do with my character because I don't like

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes. I don't have any dice or don't want to have to roll them at seemingly random times of day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hybrid. I want yo roll some of my dice, but want my dice rolled for me other times.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah well, think I might pass on this! But I'd still love to lurk!

2. dieselriley

dieselriley Void-Bound Voyager

Nah, its definitely worth the minimal effort that is usually put in. You should try it

3. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Look, riley, are you going to Join? Otherwise I need to be able to tell if it's a person with no profile pic or you. I can take a suggestion, but don't fill the thread with critisisms.

4. Jake9039

When I get approximately 5 players, I will begin the campaign.

5. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

how many do we have so far? Also what should I add to my character or change about it?

6. Jake9039

We have 3, and (if you are the same in both here and dndbeyond) your character looks good, but I would equip all your weapons, not just one.also, we are using milestone instead of Other than that, your character looks good. Also, if you put in a character, please state so, and who it is so I know.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  7. dieselriley

dieselriley Void-Bound Voyager

'Kay, I'll stop the criticism. DnD beyond is fine, but I will always prefer pen and paper

8. Jake9039

Thank you.

Also, would mcrideinmedievaltimes please speak up? Your character is missing their ability stats, and as such gives me an error when trying to view them.

9. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

You still open for another?

10. Jake9039

We need as many as we can get. Still open, even in the middle of it.

11. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok, I think I submitted a CS...

12. Gaelic_Dove

Gaelic_Dove Intergalactic Tourist

I have submitted my character

13. Jake9039

@Gaelic_Dove yours is good

@themushroomlord yours is good too.

If whoever submitted Martin j heson does not speak up in the next day, you will be disqualified because your character is missing stats. If you need me to roll, then please tell me here.

14. Jake9039

Due to missing stats, and the fact that they did not provide me a username to connect to them, the character Martin J heson has been removed from the campaign. However, it shall remain in their character list, so if they decide to resubmit, with rolled stats, they may.

15. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I've posted my character, Makaria Random. I know I don't have it selected, but can I pleae use the Hexblade patron for my character?

16. Jake9039

Sure! Thanks for joining. Once you select an otherworldly patron, such can be any you want as long as dnd beyond allows it, you'll be good.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  17. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I meant that I need to purchase the hexblade patron but don't want to. I'll play fiend patron instead though.

Edit: Is it okay if I change my character? I think I actually want to play a monk character.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  18. Jake9039

Sure. I'm fine with that, thou you may have to make a new character entirely.

Also, as a side note, I am aware of Veros Matial. I know this player, and we discussed on discourd. I will try to get him to post who he is by tuesday. However, good new is, is that we are 1 player away.

19. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

Happiness. (more words)

20. Jake9039

Just to confirm, you are lambchoppop on dnd beyond, correct? Just checking.
    :nuruhype::avail:D: