Modding Help Dark shrine of night terrors save file

Discussion in 'Mods' started by thosbeans, Feb 3, 2018.

1. thosbeans

thosbeans Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys!

Just a quick request, I was wondering if there's anybody who could let me look at their save files; one where the dark shrine of night terrors has been unlocked and turned on, and one where it hasn't.

This is just a theory but I've been working on finding a way to toggle monster spawns on the farm from the beginning of the game but while being able to use farm maps other than the combat one. I personally love the forage map but I normally focus on monster killing so I'd love to have the best of both worlds. One theory I've been suggested is that there might be something in the save file once the night terror shrine is turned on that causes the monsters to spawn, and if we could locate it, it could be pasted and worked into other save files. I'd just like to try it out if possible!
    I also want a save file with it turned off/without the witches hut unlocked so I can compare the save files, just to make it easier to find. :casper:

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

At the moment; I don't have any endgame saves with the Witch stuff. But, yes you can toggle monsters on by editing the save.
      You can see it turned on by default in the Wilderness Map.

Code:
        <shouldSpawnMonsters>true</shouldSpawnMonsters>

Darkcedars likes this.