More Legendary Weapons And Shields

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Glitchforlife, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Glitchforlife

Glitchforlife Intergalactic Tourist

Hello guys. Lets talk Legendary Weapons. I have just Beaten the Ruin With my first hardcore Character And in its build i use Axe and Shield. Sadly I have found alot of legendary weapons, pistols, Rocket launchers, even one handed Sword. But i do not believe there is a legendary shield or axe for my character. Dissapointing for me but i can deal with that, But I would like to turn to Chucklefish and Ask them for a way to allow players to upgrade Their own weapons from Tier 1 to tier 7 or and increase their rank as the Character grow Wouldn't that be awesome? You find a weapon you really love and you defeat the Ruin with it? So chucklefish its up to you now. Make it happen upgrade your own weapon With alot of Bars and The weapon type Monster cell drop Create a traveling master blacksmith who can upgrade your weapons at the cost of pixels cell drops and lots of material!

2. Thrifty K

Thrifty K Aquatic Astronaut

Wazza ma homie, do you perchance mean upgrading legendary weapons, (which can be done, dawg) or do you mean upgrading randomly generated, non-unique weapons? :chrono::chrono::chrono::chrono:

3. Glitchforlife

Glitchforlife Intergalactic Tourist

Just upgrade the weapon you find on the first planet to be good enough on the second as far as damage goes and be able to upgrade that same weapon up to legendary at the cost of alot of material of course

4. Thrifty K

Thrifty K Aquatic Astronaut

Ahhhh :up:. Yeah nah, that sounds pretty lit, and probably could be implemented into the game relatively easily (and it's a bit of a whoppin' shocka that it hasn't already), fam.