Introduce myself!?? oh jeez

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Adalva, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Adalva

Adalva Lucky Number 13

Howdy Ladies and Gentlemen. I've been playing Stardew Valley casually for almost 2 years now, it's been my guilty pleasure. This game and its community are something I really love, and I wanted a way to get closer to it, so I thought I'd join the Chucklefish forums.

About me: 17 years old, living in Boulder, Colorado! I casually play video games, i'm not a hardcore gamer, rather I like to appreciate the artwork and story of the games I play. I like to talk to people, in real life and online. Everyone has their own story, and I guess I like stories :D. I also enjoy classic rock, but i'll really listen to anything except a lot of the new mumble-rap. I do like to joke around a lot, and i'll let the user decide if that's a good thing or not. Sometimes I can have some pretty dark humor, but I think that sometimes dark humor is the best humor.

I'm really just looking to talk to some nice people on the forums, and maybe even discord. I wanna find some people to play Stardew Valley with once Multiplayer is added! So please don't be shy, you can add me on discord @Adalva#3763, i'd love to chat with some people, just make sure to tell me you're from chucklefish!

Hopefully this is an alright intro, hopefully some new friendships can come out of this :D

Crossfang and Internal Screaming like this.
  2. Internal Screaming

Internal Screaming Space Spelunker

hello adalva welcome to the forums and dark humor is best humor :meowlcome:

Adalva likes this.
  3. Adalva

Adalva Lucky Number 13

;D glad someone agrees with me

Internal Screaming likes this.
  4. WarmGoodRob

WarmGoodRob Astral Cartographer

BUT YOU WON'T.
    Also, hey

Adalva and Internal Screaming like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums!

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here