1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Supper's Weapons Mod (Discontinued) 1.9

Re-adds some removed beta stuff

1. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Supper, since the Mod has been Discontinued, maybe pass the project to someone else that can keep it updated and work on it ? Thanks ^^

2. SentientSupper

SentientSupper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone can take assets from this mod, I don't mind. I'm considering a fix for the mod, but do not expect it anytime soon, or anytime at all.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  3. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Yeah, the Fix for the non-firing weapons would be enough if you can manage to let us have it soon ! I've stopped to play Starbound due this bug and don't want to lose all the stuff I've found - your mod is what Starbound needs and one of the most wanted due the high randomly generated things

4. Piero1983

Piero1983 Intergalactic Tourist

I have not played starbound in a long time and searching for a mod to reintroduce old weapons but discovered this smelly bug(not if my story were relevant)
    i know it's discontinued but i can't resist asking
    no fix for freezing primary fire?

5. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Hi will u fix the treasure pool files?

6. SentientSupper

I don't plan on fixing anything within the mod.

7. foilfoli

foilfoli Yeah, You!

OK... so the mod is discontinued, but does it still function? like, if i subscribed to it on steam workshop, i could find the items? plz anser.

8. SentientSupper

Items no longer function.

9. foilfoli

foilfoli Yeah, You!

Well thats too bad. i really liked the mod. i hope someone takes the assets and puts the mod back into action, i would do it i have no knowledge of modding or programming. thanks for answering the question.

10. foilfoli

foilfoli Yeah, You!

well... just how hard is programming/modding? would i need special software? If no one is taking up the responsibilities of reviving and maintaining the mod, Then i might be the hero everyone is waiting for. i would be happy to continue suppers work, despite my lack of programming or modding knowledge. I always have loved computers and i would be willing to learn how to mod if it meant i could keep the mod alive--and prevent such a great mod from fading away. However i cannot 100% assure everyone that i have the capabilities to restore the mod, but if i have a chance to take up the mod i will try.

11. SentientSupper

You don't need anything special, though I recommend notepad++ for editing lua and json documents.

12. foilfoli

foilfoli Yeah, You!

I have been watching tutorial videos and such on how to mod, they also recommend notepad++. But due to my previously mentioned lack of experience with modding i think im going to do some tests first. Try adding a pistol, or something simple like that before i start work on the mod. i figure i will gain more skill/knowledge as i go along, and thus will be able to add more and better items the farther i go. if and when i begin working on the mod my first move will be trying to fix the lootpool files, seeing as someone mentioned they needed fixing, as well as possibly trying to fix the weapon freezing bug.

13. foilfoli

foilfoli Yeah, You!

Right. well... after attempting to learn how to mod, i could not make the metadata file work and also now my game wont work. looking for a fix.