RELEASED Json Assets 1.6.2

Successor to custom crops

1. spacechase0

spacechase0 Ketchup Robot

spacechase0 submitted a new mod:

Json Assets - Successor to custom crops

Read more about this mod...

tinkerbelljln and HopeWasHere like this.
    • tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it compatible wit Custom Crops is it a one or the other?

• spacechase0

The mods will both run at the same time, yes.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Woooo! Thank you! I didn't want to lose the crops that haven't been updated.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? The mod crashes when I try to add a crop I made.

Edit - bah, of course I missed the change from "ID" to "Name" inthe crop.json....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
            • KakashiMugenjo

KakashiMugenjo Big Damn Hero

can someone help me with something. it seems that ParadigmNomad's fruits and veggies are all broken. everything have glitchy graphics. when i go look up at their crops.json, most of the phases are showing [1, 1, 1, 1] like it doesnt know what its phase is. if anyone can explain to me how the phases work i could just fix it myself. thanks in advance.

EDIT: also can anyone explain to me how do i set a crop's actual time to grow(in days) because i also saw some crops with less phase than their intended time. as ive said, i dont get how the phase work.

• Los2tale

Los2tale Void-Bound Voyager

pumpkin has 5 phase with 13 day to fully grow
                phase [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 3 ]
                mean
                phase1 use 1 day
                phase2 use 2 day
                phase3 use 3 day
                phase4 use 4 day
                phase5 use 3 day

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Pumpkin

crop.png will have 2 seed sprite normal and wet then another phase then fully grow ,Some has a sprite for regrow

ps.sorry for my bad english

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Anyone else having an issue with winter trees? Mine dont produce while outside

• Los2tale

i see some mod with Json Assets use SpaceCore to make winter crop work

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

i use that. my winter crops work fine, but not the trees.

• Los2tale

i try to grow some crop from this mod but

crop that can regrow not use a ready to harvest sprite it use regrow sprite instant happen only first harvest

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Yes, the mod creator is working on that issue

• Los2tale

what is "RegrowthPhase" do?

• rabidcow

rabidcow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It looks like using Lookup Anything in Pierre's shop menu causes the shop entries added by Json Assets to be duplicated.

• gwynhefar

gwynhefar Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting the following error on launch. Any idea what's going on?

[11:48:09 ERROR SMAPI] Json Assets failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                                System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                                at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                                at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                                at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
                                at JsonAssets.Mod.AssignIds(String type, Int32 starting, IList`1 data) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 274
                                at JsonAssets.Mod.Entry(IModHelper helper) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 133
                                at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 792

• spacechase0

• putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I updated to the new SMAPI (2.5.2), and updated JsonAssets + any content packs that had new updates, but now all my content packs are broken on my current save? The crops I had planted are displaying incorrectly, either with wrong graphics or are now completely invisible, and when I harvest some of them (specifically from Revenant's Mushrooms), I'm harvesting blank placeholder items with the title "Error Item." Any idea what could be causing this?

Attached is my most recent SMAPI error log. What follows is the red error text from the console (just that portion):
                                  [01:55:42 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed in the GameEvents.UpdateTick event. Technical details:
                                  System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                                  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                                  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                                  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
                                  at JsonAssets.Mod.AssignIds(String type, Int32 starting, IList`1 data) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 350
                                  at JsonAssets.Mod.secondUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs args) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 59
                                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 110

The content packs I'm having trouble with are Fruits & Veggies (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1598), More Trees (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1671), Revenant's Mushrooms (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1663), Eemie's Crops (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1792), and Mizu's Flowers (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1791).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
                                  • spacechase0

• corbomite

corbomite Void-Bound Voyager

I have this very same bug, except that I only have Fruits & Veggies, and More Trees. I am currently using SMAPI 2.5.3

• spacechase0

This will be fixed in the next update. I've changed how I do things some.