1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. Cherokii

Cherokii Void-Bound Voyager

I was CTD'ing with Extra Dungeons installed, and as soon as I deleted it my game started to work. I thought you should know. I have attached my log file.

Attached Files:

2. mightybuck

mightybuck Orbital Explorer

I'm having the same problem :(

3. eccles.714

eccles.714 Space Hobo

Yeah, I'm having the same issue in that exact room.

4. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

For now, use the steam version. The issue is fixed there.

I am having issues updating on the CF forums.

5. rafaellouy93

rafaellouy93 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Somehow, quest maps doesn't show up on any biome. I was thinking if there was a mod conflict or something. So I removed all my mods except extradungeons, yet same thing happened. Quest maps doesn't show up. Well, unless I spawn them through admin commands. Any idea what's causing this?

6. The Observer

I have phased out all microdungeon maps. They are now contained in actual worldgen dungeons, or space encounters.

7. rafaellouy93

Ok. thanks for the reply. I finally found one though.

8. rafaellouy93

Can you please give me a hint on how to open this door? Apparently, I can't get to the gem. I've been searching for hours on how to open it. It's the avian hydro mission.
    123.png

9. The Observer

Search the right hand area of the place for a vent in the ceiling. Follow it to its end with spike sphere. Drop in the receptacle at the end and wait.

10. rafaellouy93

Oh so that's what it is. I've been wondering what to do with it. Anyway, thank you so much! Love your mod. Very challenging and fun!

11. maejoh

maejoh Big Damn Hero

Can I have a mini guide for how to interpret the levels? Do the numbers refer mainly to tier of gear? ... How do I find the tier of a piece of gear btw.

12. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Hello, there's a problem that some of the buildings and stations in the mod has missing trams. I think the space is too small and widening it by 2 tiles might solve the issue. Also please post the update here as well but if you have problems updating the mod on the PlayStarbound forums, perhaps you can ask help from other modders from this site to help you fix the problem or post it on GitHub for non-steam users instead.

Also in my opinion, platforms and stairs of any kind are better in every terrestrial settlements to go up on buildings while rail trams are only good at space settlements and stations and often times, hostile terrestrial settlements.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  13. ProfMoebius

ProfMoebius Space Penguin Leader

How do you pass the starting left gate with water coming down at Avian Hydro ?
    I have found your character in heaven three times btw.
    best mission was Highway, such nostalgia and plenty of XP for RPG growth mod.

edit: Is the Ancient text you find in Brine Star supposed to not auto-translate if youve got Ancient Alphabet already ?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  14. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Hello, you still alive there buddy?

15. Algester

Algester Void-Bound Voyager

can anyone give me pointers where the final switch for the gate is?

nevermind I found the answer its one of the armor suits at the beginning of the map

also I tried to pitfall "trap" in the same area how are you suppose to open the fake doors? I think somehow wiring is broken in my game just like the part in the Lethia Facility mission where you need to enter the right sequence of 6 buttons the lights wont stay lighted

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  16. glider521al

glider521al Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi,

EDIT: NVM, replayed the mission and got the hint from S.A.I.L. apparently it had to do with the chains in the water :).

Does anyone know how to open this gate (Avian Temple mission)?

I've flicked every switch I could find including 3 secret ones. I presumed that solving the weight button puzzle and pressing the 3 consoles in the room would work, but it wouldn't open.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2020