1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Robin Won't Get Out Of Bed

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheSquishyPanda, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheSquishyPanda

TheSquishyPanda Space Hobo

Basically, I tried to go to Robin to make her build a shed and she won't get out of bed. I've tried talking to her and all she says is 'Have you been taking care?" Or something related to that. She'll get out of the house if she needs to go to a doctor's appointment but every time I go to her house she'll be in bed, and yes I have tried checking her schedule and everything is fine.

(I do use mods but I asked her to upgrade my house and she did it just fine so I don't know why she's doing this)

• Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

i'm sorry, but this is Starbound support. please post this in the proper section (idk what game ur talking about, but its not starbound)

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley Support.

Please report threads that need to be moved. Simply saying "go post here" often results in duplicate threads being made.

Saraneth likes this.
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TheSquishyPanda Did you use a mod to change the time? Due to the way NPC schedules work, changing the time means they might miss their next cue and get stuck. They'll reset to normal on the next day.