The Thread of Randomness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stryder87, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Well now... I always suspected there was something there!
    Jealous.jpg

Saraneth likes this.
    • Dark_Yehn

Dark_Yehn Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe it was being dirty that attracted you both.

But I drop by to share an earworm. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

• Stryder87

Well, some people do like a dirty girl... after all, Confederate railroad did sing a song called "I like my women just a little on the trashy side."
        :giggle:

• Stryder87

Ok, let's put this in a more appropriate place...

Was there a change in the selling price of items with the Artisan perk? I'm seeing a lot less of a price than one of the chart I reference.

For example, according to the chart, Starfruit wine sells for 3600, but mine is only selling for 3150. Strawberry wine is listed at 540, but mine is only 504. Pickled corn shows 225, but mine is 210. It looks like a % difference. Did I not see something in the last patch notes?

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

It was nerfed to 40% down from 50% in the 1.1 patch, but that was over a year ago-- how long ago was the reference chart made?

• Stryder87

Not sure... but I'm pretty sure it was accurate up until this last patch... I'll have to see where i found it. I know it's ref'd in one of the threads on how to make massive money, but I also did a google search for it. I'll link it here....
              Jar-Keg List.png

• Stryder87

And they say there's no farming in the Winter... HAH!
                Still have seeds in reserve...
                My Farm.jpg

• Stryder87

How on earth is it possible, after all this time playing, that I just NOW noticed you can eat those little snow yams?!?
                  Wow... just wow... I totally fail at life.... hahahaha :catnonono:

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

That's definitely based on pre-1.1 values. The base price for an Ancient Fruit is 550g, not 750g like that chart shows, and blueberry is 50g, down from 80g-- that was also nerfed in 1.1. I'm too lazy to crack the other numbers apart as well, but I'm pretty sure all the rest of those values would be pre-1.1 too.

• Stryder87

Hmmmm... can't say that I've ever seen a gold slime before... interesting....
                      Gold Slime.jpg

• Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

I know! I'd never seen one until yesterday. I killed one of those giant purple slime thingies (the ones that spawn into like 5 smaller ones) and one of them was gold??? Not sure why, though.

• dawnplechaty

dawnplechaty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok anyone got the emc mod? coz mine dont work and why is it every time i want a mod, you know the ones that look good or you just wanna try, they dont work for me or they crash the game. im not technologically advanced so this happens often, and the only person who can help is never willing to help. can anyone help me with it amd ps dumpster diving is awesome i have grossed out so many npc

• dawnplechaty

have you had the iridium slimes yet?

• Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

The purple ones? In the Skull Caverns? Then I think so, yes. What's the difference between the iridium/gold?

• dawnplechaty

deep enough the iridium ones actually drop iridium when bumped off so big yay

• Stryder87

Had a bunch of those... just noticed on this save that I've gotten Black slime for the first time, and they have the star on their antenna so they drop goodies (usually a weapon). Can't say I've ever seen a black slime in all my other saves before either. This new save has been quite different than all my other ones. As another example, on the screen with the tunnel (to the left of the bus stop), I have had NO forage at all for the entire first year (I'm on Winter 23, Year 1)... nothing... zilch... just two worms. I always find forage on that screen. Very odd.
                                  But... makes it all exciting and new! haha

• Stryder87

I don't understand what just happened. I just got my upgraded house with the cellar, and I go down there and all the casks are full of Iridium goat cheese ready to collect. I don't think any of the goat cheese from my fridge is gone. How is this possible?? Not that I mind of course, Iridium goat cheese is pretty darn nice... to sell... hehe
                                    I've never seen this before. Too weird.

• Stryder87

This is starting to become a regular thing. Wifey disappears for an entire day. The map shows her on the farm, but she's nowhere to be found, not in the house or outside. It's not that she's there but not visible, I can walk over every open spot and not bump into any invisible person. It's been happening often the day after she gives birth, but on this save it's happened twice in one week. Seems to be happening more often than before on other saves. No idea what's causing that, but it freaks me out when I can't get my morning kissy!

• Stryder87

Well isn't this interesting. I never knew these showed up in the cart... good price too! Still no stupid cabbage tho... haha

Cart.jpg

Honoria321 and Saraneth like this.