RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko Big Damn Hero

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Attached Files:

• Umbrilla

Umbrilla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nope. I've also had the same problem, and it's been driving me nuts for the past few days.

• Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

when I run SMAPI it tells me Wonderfulfarmlife is out of date...which one might be up to date with game as of today???

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

ok thanks.. and yes it seem to have worked!!! thanks

• Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko Big Damn Hero

Ok, so this missing table piece was driving me totally out of my gourd, so I decided to figure out a way to fix it, even though it's a little odd. I copied the images from the wonderful farm life files onto the craftables.xnb image file in the place where the house plants are. So now, if you have the CJB item spawner mod, you can place an object in the missing space where the table should be. There are four, one for each season. Once you place it there, it'll look like the table is whole and you won't be able to walk through it because it's an object.

If you wanted the file to use it for the same fix, I included it here. The only thing is my craftables are an amalgam of different mods, including Eemie's dark wood craftables and kitty scarecrows, and the cute valley by Rosalie. I included the png too if you just wanted to grab the table pieces off the top and add them to whatever craftable file you like best. Hope it helps!

Link to Craftables.xnb: https://mega.nz/#!fcNygBiT!mo8itRiZhrmKijQlrUb4wewykKbqE5UNoO35DyytcVo

Attached Files:

• p_pmint3

p_pmint3 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! This is a witty idea, but hope you don't mind me posting here about an issue. My SMAPI (v2.0) is requiring a value for the UniqueID and a value for the Build. I checked the manifest.json from the extracted files, it is indeed missing. Perhaps you could help me find a way to fix this? I'd really love to have it in my farm. <3

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there! This mod is super, super cute, and I would love to use it, but I'm having trouble figuring out how. I don't seem to have a 'contents' file, just manifest - and it didn't update when I loaded my game once, and then quit. Could you advise?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pururinm

Pururinm Void-Bound Voyager

can someone tell me how to get rid of the shipping box lid in the xnb version of this cause i just cant seem to figure it out.....

• Nunah

Nunah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Move the shipping bin lid isn't working right now. Hopefully something like this can be made into a content patcher mod or updated. Otherwise, we're just out of luck for now.

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

I made a cursors.xnb file last year that completely removed the shipping bin lid.
                      I turned it into a Content Patcher file for you, @Nunah, and @Pururinm.

Attached Files:

Coolwyngs and Nunah like this.
                      • Nunah

Nunah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Chickey likes this.
                      • Xambai

Xambai Space Spelunker

Me too. This dog is adorable and I would really like to use it. Please link :)

• Alcachofi

Alcachofi Void-Bound Voyager

Does this mod still work? If so, could someone help me figure out how to install it? Main post is kinda confusing...

• laurendeha

laurendeha Void-Bound Voyager

any way it would be possible to make a cp of the doghouse/mat only?

nevergrowingup likes this.
                            • foggywizard

foggywizard Big Damn Hero

Technically, yes. But it would require a full replace of whatever farm map mod you were using, as you'd have to use them as their own tilesheet. There's no way to only alter just that area of the map with CP.

• KronusN7

KronusN7 Void-Bound Voyager

How to run on the current version of the game? 131313.png

• nevergrowingup

nevergrowingup Void-Bound Voyager

So sad it didnt work anymore. It would be great, I would love to have some of the features in my game as the grill area and specially the pet area!

• Stereochild

Stereochild Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having an issue where apparently SMAPI can't deal with the .json file.

Sad.jpg, I really like this mod!

Attached Files: