Chucklefish Clash - Christmas Special

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As the miraculous 100th post in this thread, the ice will blow up!

The Purple Dragon and Sir_Djak like this.
  2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:sparta: YES ! At last my final revenge ! Finish what i've started! :fireball:

Your sincere dead bud, Djak

The Purple Dragon and Witch Cat like this.
  3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Avenge me, AVENGE ME! All who had wronged me and stolen from me will be cursed, CURSED I say!

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I will be cursed, apparently. );

The Purple Dragon, Tyle and Sir_Djak like this.
  5. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

And not cursed at the same time!

The Purple Dragon and Sir_Djak like this.
  6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

When you say I question my sanity, do you mean that I question if I was ever sane at all?

7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I will avenge Tyle. I was fine to only raid Tyle's camp but other Pan received explosives from an unknown sponsor and went back in time to blow Tyle up with them. So, I will avenge Tyle and kill other Pan. Thus, Pangaea will kill Pangaea. It all makes sense now.

The Purple Dragon and Tyle like this.
  8. Witch Cat

hi guys post soon i promise that i didn't accidentally let the west/kingdom of loathing games take over my life hahaha

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  9. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    My true love gave to me- Wait, what was that noise?
    [​IMG]

I don't like the look of that rip in the fabric of reality. Someone put some duct tape over it or something! You! Yeah you, Carl, go put some tape on it. Fix it! What do we pay you for? I don't care if you miss your family now go!
    Shit ok, it's spewing toxic gas now. Uhh, wait we can use this to our advantage. Contestants! Get ready for...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Death comes! Yaaaaayyyyy. Dead is sort of Christmasy, right?

The Angry Toaster takes his chance to claim a life and begins very aggressively throwing toasted bread at Witch all the while screaming "TOASTERS TOAST TOAST!" to which Witch hopelessly replied "THEY TOAST BREAD," but the sadistic toaster did not stop until Witch collapsed into the cloud of smoke from utter despair. His Brew followed him to his 2nd life -- or was it 3rd? 6th possibly. Witch should take better care of himself -- after Frozen Water pushed it into the cloud. He killed it in cold blood. Eh? Ehhh? OK anyway, Purple Dragon saw the cloud and simply kinda just, flew over it. Leaving Cutesy stranded to die like IT"s popularity. Seriously that movie just got wiped off the face of the Earth a month after it got released. The Mushroom Lord uses his friends the carrots to soak up all the toxin saving him while the Horse kinda just runs away. Gas can't get him if he can run faster than the wind! Net Neutrality survived too! Right, guys? It's still around, right? Moving onto the others before I soak my computer in tears, jake blindly walks into the cloud and dies. Mostly because star matter doesn't have eyes. Or a nose. How is he even wearing clothes? Goddamn space-time rip making stuff weird.

Frozen Kun rushes over to Harold Senpai, waving excitedly as frozen icicles of joy poured out from his eyes, "Haaaaaaaaaarold Senpai, so many people have died, our chances of being together are getting better and better!" Harold, however, didn't look back. Merely staring into the mist of onion-smelling death that approached him, "H-Harold? Are you ok?" he whimpered as he edged closer and Harold suddenly turned, revealing Skeleton Senpai in his arms! "HAROLD!" Frozen shrieked as Skeleton Senpai pushed himself deeper into Harold's old, wrinkly flesh that smelled of raisins. "I'm sorry Ice Chan, but I'll be more like Mr. Bones in death than I'll ever be with you!" he screamed back, shuddering as he fought back tears, "申し訳ありません氷の男は、私が欲しい唯一の骨は、ミスター・ボーンズです!" he said as he jumped into the mist with Mr. Bones, never to be seen again.

ok uhhh... elsewhere

Pangea runs hand in hand with her new bird friend into the mist. Fearing wild cats will eat them, the bird fearing cats cuz he's a bird and Pangea fearing them because she has like, 50 fishes on her heard. And so they jump in together and the end event over please close portal we killed like 10 people please don't come after me.

.desaelp t'nsi ti nehw latrop eht ees ot tnaw t'nod uoY
    ,efirts emos dda dna ,kcab og emit
    .desaeppa ton si ti rof ,snaorg latrop eht

Pangea runs hand in hand with her new bird friend into the mist. Fearing wild cats will eat them, the bird fearing cats cuz he's a bird and Pangea fearing them because she has like, 50 fishes on her heard. But her bird friend pushes Pan into the mist, killing her instantly. Drama!

The sacrafices knit the portal shut. For now.

I need some egg nog after this.

10. Sir_Djak

Who do I have to possess to make sure this damn ice follows me into oblivion ? :fireball:
    it's literally all over the ground and coated in poisonous gas now
    wait maybe this little gift of mine will, help them, kyeh kyeh kyeh

your sincerely not frustrated dead bud, Djak

11. Witch Cat

I mean when water freezes it pushes out all the impurities in them so with how much Frozen Water is melting and refreezing, all those toxins are kept out. But hey, he might die from a broken heart now that Harold is Horrorold.

12. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's okay. Avos has a thick hydrocarbon atmosphere. I should be fine

13. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What's up with me and killing birds? First Tyle now this! I swear I don't have anything against birds.

Also, nice town portal.

14. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I will stay cautious around you from now on

15. Witch Cat

that should be easy considering they died. like twice.

16. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    My true love the Portal gave to me, noooooooothing of interest!
    [​IMG]
    The Horse kinda just stays in the background, the Toaster continues his melody of "TOASTERS TOAST TOAST" while the ghost of Witch weeps and corrects him by saying "TOASTERS TOAST BREAD!" Wait, is he a ghost? He seems surprisingly solid with his camo armour and loudspeaker wailing in Toaster's ears. The Dragon gets bored of living and asks Frozen Water to kill him but he refuses due to heartbreak, having seen enough death with his dead boyfriend frolicking around with a skeleton. The Mushroom kinda just sleeps, booo, boring. Kill stuff. And where are the other two? Oh? What's this? Nib and Net are talking? Let's zoom in.

/////////​

Nib idly kicks his legs as he sits in silence with Net Neutrality around a campfire, mugs filled with chocolate resting over the fire.

"Fight's pretty wild so far," Nib said, shattering the silence with his unsteady voice.

"Yeah," Net replied dryly.

"Think you'll make it?"

Net shrugged and resumed to staring at the crackling embers, not saying much else.

Nib huffed and stared at the fire along with Net, his eyes glazing over and seeming to peer into and beyond the fire, unfocusing as the light danced in hazy streams in his eyes. Should I do it? Nib asked himself, the firelight illuminating the welling tears in his eyes. It's bad, but, they're offering a lot. His gaze drifted back towards Net who was still staring passively into nothingness. I'd be doing them a favour, getting them out of the fight quick and easy, wouldn't even hurt.

"Hot chocolate's done," Net said, burying his cold hands in his pockets. Nib nodded and slid off the chair, walking over to the fire and picking up Net's mug. He walked back to him and looked at him, and back at the mug, and back at him. Do it for you, do it for you, do it for you.

"Nib?"

WHACK!

With one well-placed blow, Nib shattered the mug over Net's head, causing him to drop instantly. If the blunt force didn't get him, the scalding hot chocolate slowly cooking his brain as it dripped down his head and mixed with his hot blood definitely would.

Nib sluggishly collapsed onto the chair again. His breath ragged and quick as he heaved. Nib reached out with his shaking hand and took hold of his large, Reese's Pieces mug and sipped it gingerly to calm his nerves.

This was going to be an interesting battle.

17. Sir_Djak

I wonder what he did see in that fire, right lads ?
    kyeh kyeh kyeh kyeh

18. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Dammit, why didn't they kill me? I had potions at home that needed bottling and they were going to boil over!

Witch Cat likes this.
  19. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    So in short, the sponsors got mad we didn't have a proper family feast so we cancelled some plans and smushed this in. Enjoy an hour of watching animals hungrily try to eat themselves to their deaths!
    [​IMG]
    However, instead of getting our feast memo Frozen Water got the ninja plans for the ninja-themed episode we were planning for his weeb ass and so he just straight up killed Ajit Nib (or Anib) while screaming something about net neutrality while Toaster committed suicide! Well, not intentionally anyway. He tried to tackle Frozen Water but what happens when an electric device touches water, children? Exactly. Horse tried to hop into the fray and gets frozen inside Frozen while he tried to rebuild himself. Purple and Mushroom saw this and decided to just... not go.

3 people remain! Cast your bets everybody!

20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I feel like frozen water is going to win.