Character/NPC Character Showcase!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ODST 4900, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ohhhhh, now i kinda want to try out a Skybound type of thing... (Minecraft skyfactory style)

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I am not quite sure that is possible. Maybe to build a skybase, but skyblock was built entirely on mechanical tricks of generating resources. Starbound has no such generative features I believe.
    Again, a skybase, however...

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean if you were willing to build absolutely everything out of wood, then it could be possible. Just take very long because iirc SB doesn't have its own version of bone meal or anything. Perhaps you could do certain challenges like not heal for a certain amount of days or eat a varied diet to get a reward of ores or weapons. Maybe for every pod you plant you could sacrifice smth to instantly gain a certain amount of wood. Now true this would wholly depend on you being able to trust yourself with admin mode or have a friend be a sort of referee for you but it could be possible.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, was mostly thinking against it being vanilla without some major problems. The idea just came to me when i saw it though and just thought of how intersting that could be . I'd definetly have to be via mods though; no question.

Witch Cat and Waffle-Chan like this.
  5. Internal Screaming

Internal Screaming Space Spelunker

my main is Jodi
    she is a human female
    i used Photoshop to get a nice picture
    nice to meet you guys and gals
    1st charicter.jpg

6. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

did she grab her clothes from a novakid she killed?

Internal Screaming likes this.
  7. Internal Screaming

Internal Screaming Space Spelunker

well just the hat found the hiking set

Witch Cat likes this.
  8. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

9. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I dream that someday you'll release all your custom armors in a mod. It will be glorious.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. Pohany

11. _BIO_

_BIO_ Phantasmal Quasar

It's my new character - NEON.
    bdsmnovakidcharacter.png
    It's his club-ship:
    blacknovakidship.png

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  12. Arinyl

Arinyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

13. DizzyCrash

DizzyCrash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Characters 2.PNG

This is me! ( Before i got my cool gear )

Clown.PNG Companions.PNG
    This is my crew! the cute clown boy and the Glitch girl and the floren!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
  14. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

i like the retro style =3

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  15. DizzyCrash

DizzyCrash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

He was suppose to be like space dandy, i love pompadours!
    And the girl was suppose to look like roll from megaman.

Waffle-Chan and Roskii Heiral like this.
  16. Pohany

17. Pohany

18. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

Droden
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/lcsFP0V

Glitch
    https://imgur.com/WUOzHR2

Human
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/JQNNlBX

another Glitch
    https://imgur.com/ruTP7Ot
    [​IMG]

First one is a Droden from Elithian races mod. Ended up outfitting it with Stalker's Cloak and a Combat Helmet from the Avali race mod. As an expeditionary unit, I thought the cloak would give the Droden some sort of protection/coating when making contact with unsafe elements/resources.

For the second one, I have another Glitch outcast, but didn't go beyond medieval stuff. The head is aka Hellfire Helm from Frackin' Universe, and the body parts consist of Silver Knight chest and legs from a Dark Souls mod. As for the dye, there was this dye mod that allowed you to apply on clothes via color codes (I forgot which, sorry) and I was trying to mix and match the helmet's black-bluish tint. It sorta worked out in the end, I think.

As for the human, I'm not really sure what I'm doing with it lol. I just sort of ended up grabbing a dyed vanilla hazmat head and BDU chest/legs from Lyetzi's Gunners Mod. I guess it allows this guy to navigate through dangerous biomes with a layer or two of some protection. Trying to play this guy without any techs (navigation is completely up to tool usage like grappling hooks; no double jumping either), and all the energy usage is reserved for the weapon ammo/reload mechanic from the same mod.

The last guy on the pic is my first/main character. It's Glitch that somewhat ended up wrapped in high-tech armor and ended up being some sort of freelance ship trader and bounty hunter. With all that's happened to its playthrough, I guess it's a combination of Boba Fett and Malcom Reynolds. Armor pieces include Precursor Chest, Valkyrie Alt. Helm & legs from Frackin' Universe. The Valkyrie set (with the alt helm) are the suits from Bubblegum Crisis afaik. In the end, I sorta wanted to play an actual Glitch-themed character, and the second Glitch was made.

Edit: LOL uh oh. IMG tags didn't seem to work (for some reason I can't seem them. Just left it out with the links instead.

19. Pohany

20. Coalsack

Coalsack Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my boy Marne, posing in front of his mech on a Byzantine-styled castle that I re-made for him. I've played with him the most, mainly because I love birds :v

Marne.PNG

My other character is Koxinga, this pretty hylotl guy, also posing with his mech in his classic-Japanese palace.

Koxinga.PNG

Ickura, Grifs, TheFloranChef and 4 others like this.