Chucklefish Clash - Christmas Special

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Dec 2, 2017.

1. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I got WitchCat covered!

themushroomlord, Witch Cat and Tyle like this.
  2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SNAP
    Screenshot_20171230-125504.jpg

3. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    It's almost new yeaaaaaaaaaarssss...
    [​IMG]
    As time trudges along quietly to the tune of screaming bodies being mutilated viciously by unnervingly colourful characters, the distinctive Christmas cheer that surrounded the place seems to have disappeared. The trees have been taken down, the fake acid snow replaced with real acid rain, everything seems to have reverted back to normal, it feels like the first ever Clash all over again. Oh but that weird rip in the literal fabric of the universe is still there which is causing Pan to question her sanity as she sees herself raiding Tyle's camp for some wild accusations of being mean to be a clown. Nib and Tlac team up to and use their SUPER BIRD POWERS to hide in the trees, they see the rip too and begin questioning their own sanity also. In fact, everybody and everything started going mad! Well, not all in the same way. While random gift wrapped gifts materialised in front of Witch and A One Horse Open Sleigh, Harold suddenly felt a slingshot form in his pocket. Witch's Brew saw a bow and arrow form in front of it and it reached out his slithering, potion-y tentacles to grab a hold of it and started practising. Some people went into fits of insanity and started attacking everyone around them. Like Djack and Fire who tried to take down Ice, now seeing as D and Fire are being of flame going up against ice, it didn't end up well for them obviously. the Purple Dragon tried killing K K but snapped out of his fit, letting K K escape. And in the distance, Cutesy hears Mr. Bones talking to Net Neutrality.. Hmm.. *FLASH BACK NOISES*

"I'LL KILL YOUR BUDDY NET NEUTRALITY NEXT!" Mr. Bones said in a very flashbacky way as he caved in the Eel's skull.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

[​IMG]
    Dos time even exist anymore?
    [​IMG]
    A day passed? Two days? Wait how? Shit, fine, we'll just tell them it's the fourth day. Nothing is real anyway, doesn't matter what we tell them.

On the fooooourth day of KRISMA my true love gave to the tributes... nightmares! So no one really sleeps tonight. Pan tries to sing herself to sleep but she keeps getting visions of herself blowing up DMG and Tyle and so is unable to rest. But is it really only a vision? Cutesy is there singing too which probably isn't helping. Just don't stare and he'll leave. Waffle gets lucky and one of the presents gets summoned in front of him too! Witch's Brew is starting to thicken and clump together as the brew cools and it tries desperately to start a fire with the chlorine trifluoride someone threw in but refuses to ask for help, mostly because no one was around. Everyone set aside their differences for the night and huddled together to sleep in shifts. Some give up trying to sleep and just tell each other ghost stories. Purple Dragon eventually splinters off from the group and sets up camp alone, goddamn anti-social dragons.

Frozen Water and Harold leave too eventually but for a... different reason.

"Ice-Kun, please, listen to me-"

"No Harold Senpai! You know we can't be together!" Frozen Water's icy words struck Harold deep as he reached out his wrinkled hand towards him, "Frozen, baka, listen-"

"You are of life, of warmth and living, and I of chill and death," Frozen Water interrupted as he looked away, squeezing his eyes shut as small ice crystals formed at his nonexistent eyelids, "We would destroy each other!" Frozen Water bawled at the old man. Long, thin icicles began protruding out of his eyes as he "cried", extending into the air like the fine nipples of a Persian man on a cool, autumn morning in the year 2008 on vacation in Michigan. Frozen Water felt Harold's once strong now arthritic ridden arms wrap around Frozen's sculpted body, "Listen to me," Harold began as Frozen's cries stifled into choked sobs, "Soon I shall be dead and my body shall be stolen of all its warmth, and then it shall be only you and I, for now and forever."

And there they spent the night, in each other's cold, loving embrace.

WELL THAT WAS WEIRD NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN G'NIGHT FOLKS.

4. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

That was... a strange night. It was cool. As in cold. I think the ice tears are stabbing me.

5. Sir_Djak

I know that feelings. Unfortunately.

(Damn, did i just became a firebender in 1 night, tried to melt everything around and got killed by the ice itself)

6. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Aah, you butts! Stealing my stuff AND blowing me into tiny bits? NO MORE STARBOUND COMIC STRIPS THIS YEAR!
    How many days until 2017 ends again?

7. Jake9039

What about in 2 days when it's next year?

8. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

WHAT THE SHIT WITCHCAT?!?!??

themushroomlord and Sir_Djak like this.
  9. Witch Cat

I sometimes cannot explain my poetry. Calliope whispers her sweet songs to me and I merely copy her glorious symphony of words.

10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm sorry, Tyle. );

And so is other Pan.

11. Witch Cat

No death today! Take this time to enjoy new year's with your tributes before it's too late!

12. Jake9039

But I didn't get my dayly dose of death. Now I need to play destiny 2 more.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  13. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    It's not even the Christmas season anymooooooooore!
    [​IMG]
    The Purple Dragon questions his sanity with his friend The Pink Whale. Though the Pink Whale keeps screaming something about "He'll", what will he do? He may never know. In the meantime though, Pan receives an explosive! On it, a note from her sponsor telling her to have a fun new year. New Years was last year tho, that's weird. Pan shrugs and starts setting up her fireworks but is constantly plagued with visions of her raiding some ISP offices with a horse, mushroom, and a skeleton who was way too excited to be smashing routers, going on about showing that slippery eel. (How lucky that my subplot about Mr Bones wanting to end Net Neutrality came to fruition). But as Pan is readying up the scene, in the distance she could see Witch running away from his own potion who had sprouted limbs and shooting at him with a bow and arrow. Little bubbles with what looked like alphabet soup in them floating above to spell (haha spell) "I'LL USE YOUR BLOOD IN MY BREW". But Pan's attention is drawn away as Harold and Frozen Water walk hand-in-hand (hand-in-iceacle) while carrying cabin supplies and a first aid kit. They explain to Pan that they're going to build a little hut, "For the baby," Harold adds, patting his stomach expectantly.

Cutesy and Slider see this and both begin to question their sanity again, Slider, however, was in a tree when he started and fell to his death. RIP him. Oh and somewhere Jake pushes Waffle off a cliff as the power of his crooked star turned him into a crooked cop but I couldn't think of a romance/pregnancy subplot for Waffle so there she goes.

Oh and fiiiiiiiiiiiiive golden rings. Good night people!

The Purple Dragon, Pangaea and Tyle like this.
  14. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mmm, thorns. And Nibolas, I bet you're scheming something with Frozen Water right now, that "unknown sponsor".

The Purple Dragon and Witch Cat like this.
  15. Sir_Djak

Damn K. K. made quite the slide

16. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

I guess this marks the day the music died. Who knew Don Mclean sang about future events?

17. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

The ride! The ride of Net Neutrality's skeletal torment never ends!

18. Jake9039

I'm sorry waffle. This doesn't mean I'm kicked out of the waffles bar, right? Is cobalt still in?

19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Am I time-travelling now? Receiving explosives the day after I use them is a little suspicious.

20. Sir_Djak

Heh, i wonder what you could do with such tremendous fire power in a frozen and nightmarish land like this where even the weather can kill you.
    (pls blow up all the ice pls blow up all the ice pls)