Chucklefish Clash - Christmas Special

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't think I looked that intimidating

2. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

your GAZE of DISSAPROVMENT thoroughly shakes all who witness it

3. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

I just got around to reading the results of this. I'm literally crying with laughter. I love this. Now I have to look up sad stuff so it looks like I'm testing my manliness, not laughing at the destruction of the universe

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I really enjoyed this! Good job, Witch Cat.

The Purple Dragon and Witch Cat like this.
  5. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Do you know what I reminds me of?
    [​IMG]
    "Watch out! A pOIsonous novakid!"

6. Jake9039

Please don't kill me. I just want to win.

7. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

May the Force be ever in your odds

8. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I SWEAR TO THE SEVENTH BABY CABBAGE HAM I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND EAT YOUR LEFT LEGS!!!!!

*ahem*

Sorry, I go loopy when I enter a bloodlust.

9. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well i would have gladly help you but i'm a bit busy strangling an invincible knight

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  10. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

!uoy rof niw og ll'I nruter ni dna dellik sevlesruoy teg lla syug uoy tuoba woH !esimorpmoc a ,smelborp rou lla ot noitulos a htiw pu emoc ev'I kniht I

11. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    I forgot this was meant to be Christmas themed!
    [​IMG]
    Uhh K. K. Slider receives a CHRISTMAS GIFT from our CHRISTMASY SPONSOR, Nos! Yeah, remember that meme? At least the chill air will keep the Nos cool and refreshing. Pan and Nib (Team Panib), those two love turtle doves, hunt for other tributes while the other Pangea hurts her teeth by eating too cold snow. But she's not stopping. Oh no, I think this one popped out of the tear in the fabric of reality too soon. But anyway, Tlactl hides from a purple dragon in a pear tree. See? I can still salvage this theme! DMG and Sir Djack (Team Sir DMG) also hunt for others but I already used my turtle dove joke so let's ignore them. In other news, Mr. Bones bashes the eel's head in with a candy cane while he was fishing, triumphantly screaming, "SHOCKING, EH? YOU WOULD'VE NEVER GUESSED I HAD A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU! EEL GO AFTER YOUR BUDDY NET NEUTRALITY NEXT!" And right on cue, Net Neutrality receives some bombs. This is going to be one explosive fight, eh? I'll go home. In other news, Witch's Witch Brew has betrayed him and went off with a gang to hunt! But no worries, Witch will brew up a new batch with the fresh water he received, he just hopes this one doesn't gain sentience too. Waffle is feeling a little undercooked and so asks Fire to cook 'em a bit more but he refuses, what an ass!

[​IMG]
    Two people diiiiiiied!
    [​IMG]
    and a few more are gonna die toooo!
    [​IMG]
    Like the Skeleton dude but he's already dead so he kinda just passes out. Pan passed out too but was awoken by a nightmare where she was talking to a creepy clown and a phallic purple thing about tomorrow. The D Man Djack starts a fire and the fire starts humming quietly and DMG is so spooked she leaves and holds hands with Nib, betraying Team Sir DMG and ruining the trust of Team Panib in the process, the fiend! Tyle looks at the night sky and is frankly horrified by the indescribable void that gazed back at 'em. Harlod runs into the runaway Brew and makes a truce with it, not the weirdest thing he did today while K K almost freezes to death because the only fire is too busy humming with Djack. And the author just realised he could've turned this all into a rhyme in the tune of "The Night Before Christmas".

12. Sir_Djak

Sir Djak *kill the Black Knight by strangling it*
    DMG *Seems cool*
    Sir Djak *Starts a fire that begins to hum*
    DMG *O MAH LAWD*

13. Jake9039

Hey tlactl, we are cool, right? You don't want to kill me, right?

14. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

I don't want to kill anyone, actually.

15. The Purple Dragon

I if I kill fire or vice versa I'm gonna be sad.

Sir_Djak and themushroomlord like this.
  16. Sir_Djak

Dont worry I think i might have found a way to communicate with it

17. The Purple Dragon

I can communicate with fire, my problem is that it might not listen. Fire is wild.

18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm surprised I'm not dead twice yet.

19. Witch Cat

"yet"

Pangaea and The Purple Dragon like this.
  20. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I can't wait for the episode where Pangaea kills Pangaea.

Pangaea and The Purple Dragon like this.