RELEASED [Content Patcher] Cute Valley

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rosalie, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

I came across some more issues. I walked into Robin and Demetrius' room and noticed their bed frame was messed up so I decided to check everyone's houses and found a few more that were also messed up. Once again, if this is fixable, just take your time :3 I just thought I'd point it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raspberry Lemonade likes this.
    • Isalami

Isalami Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2017-1-27_12-47-58.png

hello! I don't know if you're still replying to this thread, but I ran into an issue- whenever I place any of the modded stools down, they're invisible, as you can see on the screenshot, it's supposed to be in front of my farmer. the ones I have are the "blue stool" and the "orange office stool"
      have I placed a file wrong or is this just an issue with the mod?
      love your mods by the way! have a good day!

Attached Files:

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

@Isalami thank you! <3
        I just tested both furniture color mods on my save file and they both show up fine, which is strange...
        only two options I can think would help right now would be to reinstall the mod, if that doesn't work then do a complete reinstall of your mods. I know it's a huge hassle but sometimes it can fix things ;_;

please let me know if you still can't get it to work!

@Ayriee I haven't forgotten about you! I'm just a :slowpoke:

Isalami and Ayriee like this.
        • nnyeon

nnyeon Void-Bound Voyager

wow these are so cute! ;o; looks like im gonna have to redo my farm again. i have to have those fences! great job!

Rosalie likes this.
          • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

May I have a .png of your blue furniture, blue craftables, blue weapons, and blue tools please? I would like to make a custom set for my own personal use.

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

sure! will pm ^^

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

:slowpoke: small update time!! :slowpoke: what is that foreign word

[​IMG]

@Ayriee
                the wood now matches altogether! i don't have the fixed center so i can't show that off :rainbowbarf:

edit: fixed missed pixels

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
                  Ardalis, Ayriee and Minakie like this.
                • Stardews

Stardews Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if still active on this but is there any chance you'd do a brown wood and pink version to fit the vanilla sdv aesthetic? D: mostly for the flower fence.. beautiful job nonetheless, a lot of time and love has been put into this mod :love:

• dollyasako

dollyasako Space Hobo

:kitten:Thanks so cute

• kancchu

kancchu Intergalactic Tourist

Thank youuuuu! I loved!!!!! <3
                      There is no barn and chicken coop? I want a pink barn / coop ):

(Translante Google, sorry)

• nickinerdface

nickinerdface Big Damn Hero

thank you for putting together all of this! i'm using quite a lot of them. :) i ran into a few issues and not sure if it's me or a known bug, so i'm posting it here.
                        the kids bed didn't update with the pink bed files, although the adult bed and crib did.
                        additionally, the only tool that was updated to be pink by the weapons mod was the scythe. the other items stayed their default color. the actual weapons updated though, so i have the pikachu head, lollipops, etc. showing up correctly.

i'm not sure if there's a way to extract what went wrong with the items updating properly and if there's a way to show you what may be causing it since i just started modding my game. x_x please let me know if i can be more helpful~
                        thank you very much!

• ChirpyEve

ChirpyEve Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So precious~
                          So pure~
                          So..pastel...

I LOVE IT!
                          <3Good job <3

• apeycakes

apeycakes Void-Bound Voyager

• ccchoudoufuxxi

ccchoudoufuxxi Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, my English is very bad, so use google translation! This beautification is really great! very cute! I am super love! Replace the tool I found in the N network for a long time did not see! Inadvertently come in finally found! Cried Thank you very much for sharing such a lovely alternative!

• niftychick

niftychick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know if you're still updating this, but will you be doing a pink outbuildings to go with the farm house? I would love it if you did so I could have a matching set.

• angeldebi

angeldebi Void-Bound Voyager

• Shmooey

Shmooey Void-Bound Voyager

You know how when you see tiny kittens you go "OMG, squeeee, how cute!"? That's the sound I made when I saw this mod.

Rosalie likes this.
                                • suelin002

suelin002 Space Hobo

Hi i really want to use them, but every time i attempt to download them they download as VLC files ...

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

video player files? o_O do you have winrar / 7zip installed?

also small notice~ i will be updating these once multiplayer hits :lickitung:

• Phobos_Anomaly

Phobos_Anomaly Orbital Explorer

So cute :3

Rosalie likes this.