RELEASED [SMAPI] Shop Expander: Buy stacks of 999 for common resources.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Entoarox, Apr 13, 2016.

1. VoidEggs

VoidEggs Intergalactic Tourist

Hi :) I am not getting a config sheet when I unzip, am I missing something? Ive downloaded it twice and I only get the Manifest and ShopExpander.dll, and if thats all I need then where do I put additional files?
    I was also under the impression that this worked like CustomCritters/Crops or Advanced Locations and the like, where you are able to put other shop expansions within it? (Idk if im wording that right) I am trying to get this to work with the Farmer to Florist Mod, which requires this and I just want to make sure I am not getting mixed up.

Thank you!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Run the game once (Just get to the title screen) and a config file will be generated.
      This mod does not support multiple expansions in the way you have in mind, but you can copy&paste the config data from 1 file into the bundled one and have its data.

• VoidEggs

VoidEggs Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you for getting back to me quickly (I didn't realize this thread was so old!)
        I got it to work! Turns out I hadn't deleted my last Entoarox Framework file when I updated so SMAPI was skipping them. Config popped up this time, thank you! :fishbowl:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017