RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ento asked that you try using ALL and EntoFramework only, just to check if it's any of the other mods that are conflicting with ALL's code.
    Could you do that please? Sorry about bothering you with all this :s

• davidhedrick413

davidhedrick413 Void-Bound Voyager

Absolutely, I'll give it a shot.

So, I also had to put CJB ItemSpawner on to get the large brown eggs, but it turned out to be a non-issue because Marnie's door just keeps telling me it's locked. A previous run at Haley's darkroom produced the same "it's locked" message. I'm probably doin' something wrong, don't worry about me. I'll keep an eye on this and the future and maybe it'll work for me then. :) Oh, also it did this thing where I tried to load my game and it booted me out of the load screen and back to the just-opened-up Chucklefish splash screen.

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
      • Sabreene

Sabreene Astral Cartographer

I know it's silly, but if you ever want the little edit i did for elliott's house, putting the butterfly picture on the wall instead of the babyface picture, I'd be happy to give it to you! And I don't think you do the outside of his house? But if you do, I recolored the outside a dark brown, but with some touches here and there. I didn't like how it was in the beach less saturated mod, it looked too flat to me. But you probably would need to have the whole beach tiles for that, which would be different. Ah, it's late and I'm rambling about nothing! I should go to bed, don't mind me!! :D :D Carry on with your awesome work!

Nunah, Karmylla and davidhedrick413 like this.
        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@davidhedrick413 I was told for you to try installing Ento's mods again, but since we've already done this before, it seems we won't be able to use 'Hidden Places' with the new updates for the Framework and ALL :\
          Downgrade to SMAPI 2.0, Entoarox Framework 1.8.0 and ALL 1.3.0, or don't use this mod at all, for now! Sorry about that! :(

@Sabreene thank you for wanting to share your edit with us! If you would like, you could make a post right here in this thread and I'll link it in the main post!
          That way others can download if interested, and it'll show case your file as your own :)

Regarding the outside, no, I do not edit those, I mainly focus on the interior maps and the Town map!
          Though, I'm using the 'Beach and Desert Recolors' by hojichas, which does an excellent recolour of the cabin, highly recommend it!

------------------------------------

Also, everyone, I might have to update this mod sooner than I though.
          It came to my attention that Demetrius likes to play hard to get during Summer. Apparently, lamp posts, bushes, EVERYTHING gets in his way while he's frolicking near the Fountain. That's not nice.
          I'll be sure to fix bugs that were reported as well, don't worry! Hopefully by tomorrow, or something like that, I'll have the update up and running.

:D

Sabreene, davidhedrick413 and Xuomi like this.
          • Sabreene

Sabreene Astral Cartographer

It's such a little nothing, but someone had asked about it from my dialogue mod, since you can see the butterfly in some of the pictures. It just replaces the picture in Elliott's room with a butterfly picture :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've attached the overlay, the full png and the xnb (zipped). I can delete any of them if you only want one of them attached!

Attached Files:

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Hey Karm! Not sure what the list of issues is at the moment, so hopefully I am not repeating a reported issue already. I'm at the town fair and noticed some things.

I'm going to start a spoiler warning, it's getting a little long. :p

First thing is that the top of the players' grange display is missing:

issue.png

Second thing is that there is a bush that overlaps on Gus's grills:

issue.png

Third thing is I found this as well:

issue.png

That's all so far. I also noticed that the steps in the town (the new path near the mountain entrance, as well as the one near Joja Mart and the Community Center) sound like grass when you walk over them instead of wood. That's a town edit though, not a Town Fair issue.

I don't think I ran into any issues from festivals before the town fair, so I think that may be all. If I find anything else, I'll let you know!

Edit: Right after posting, I found this as well:

issue.png

You can pass completely through the tombstone and the farmer will clip.

I also noticed the animals don't have hay in their enclosures anymore. Was that intentional? It looks nice without!

Found another, I think! The bush isn't in the right location and part of the dog sign is missing.

issue.png

Aaand another for the Town map!

issue.png

Right above Alex's house.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Did you download the latest update? Because those issues were already taken care of! Though I'll check again, see if all files were edited correctly!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Karmylla I extracted the Town-Fair.xnb for your latest release and can verify that the tombstone is still on the wrong layer (it's on Front instead of Building) and the cliff base above Alex's house is also on Front instead of Building (it's also that way in the Town.xnb too). The bush also still overlaps on Gus's grills. The pumpkin decor is gone though!

I think I might have gotten mixed up on releases since that was when you were frantically pushing out multiple updates, haha.

I found something else, but I'm... not sure if this is your mod or simply an oversight from the original map. On the Spirit's Eve festival, you can clip through the tunnel entrances.

issue.png

issue.png

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
                    Karmylla likes this.
                  • SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

Still loving this mod! It always makes my game experience so much more fun !

Karmylla likes this.
                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Xuomi those issues in the Halloween map were taken care of in the latest update, be sure to check it out!

Sorry I haven't updated the mod yet guys, I was sick and I still haven't made a full recovery, but I'll try to have it all done by the end of the week! Let's hope! :D

SheepMilks likes this.
                      • SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I believe in you <3 Take your time and make sure to feel better soon!
                        :coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Karmylla I'm using version 1.4.1 of your release on NexusMods. If that is the latest update, then I can confirm that the issues are still there for the Halloween map.

There is no rush though. Please take care of yourself! Sorry for reporting so many things. :(

There also seems to be an issue with winter_Dusty.xnb file for Xnb Loader. I asked Ento about it beforehand, here is the link!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Xuomi you're not using the version 1.4.1 on the Nexus because the Tow Halloween map doesn't have those blue flames above the entrances that lead to the Golden pumpkin!!!
                            I advise you to download the file again!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
                            • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Okay, now it is working. :/

I did re-download 1.4.1 earlier when we were talking about the town fair and replaced all of my files. But I don't know why some of them don't seem to be overwriting; I guess my Windows is not properly overwriting files for some reason. I had to delete all of the files from your mods instead of just overwriting them to finally get them to work properly.

I am sorry for the trouble; I must seem like a stubborn ass about this.

Karmylla likes this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Don't worry about it, I'm glad I could help :D
                                And I just checked the bug with the winter Dusty tilesheet and, honestly, I don't know how that happened, wtf, seriously, my god xD
                                I'll fix it as well, don't worry!

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Have you ever thought of making this map a farmer's home? It will be great.
                                  If I use map editing I will do it.

Attached Files:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That would be cool!!! Though, I'm not interested in doing any new mods atm, so you should try it out!!! :D

• kimberly6979

I will try my best to edit it:3

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I also would love to see it when you are done.

• kimberly6979

Ha ha ha I also hope that after all I will not map editor.