REQUEST Abigail Cat!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by dgfcx, Nov 21, 2017.

1. dgfcx

dgfcx Aquatic Astronaut

hello! I’ve been trying to work on Abigail’s xnb so she would appear in game (her sprite as I am using a mod for her portrait) to have Black cat ears with lilac insides and a black cat tail (more very dark purple). I have attempted to myself and to no avail, I was never an artist of any kind and even pixels throw me off. I can’t get the ears or tail to shape nicely nor can I seem to get placement correctly, so I’d love if someone could do it for me and maybe the public! (Mind you this isn’t for any kind of sexual pleasure. I simply like the thought of the villagers having tails and ears)

I can convert xnb to png and back
    Plus I know how to install said xnb I just need someone to take care of the sprite.
    Thank you all I hope you have a good Night/Morning

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, I decided to give this a try! I wasn't gonna post until I had finished, but I have a question. Would you like me to leave on the headband on her sprite, or get rid of it? It ends up covering one of her ears..

• dgfcx

dgfcx Aquatic Astronaut

Oh my goodness sorry I didn't see this until now! You can go ahead and take it off ^^

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome, Here she is! This was fun to work on, though I did get a little help from a friend with her tail. I hope you like it!

Attached Files:

Kokoro Neko likes this.
          • dgfcx

dgfcx Aquatic Astronaut

:O oh my goodness you are amazing