1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel General Nuclears no longer unused robots and ohter drawing(now taking requsets only one at the time)

Discussion in 'Art' started by General Nuclear, Sep 24, 2014.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

norsk vaffel.png
    *slaps the waffle down on the desk* here one Norwegian vaffel. (you never said what kind of waffle shape this is the normal shape here)
    i am just a bit grumpy at myself that i wasted so much time trying to figure out how to get the shape right but by the time finally found out a easy way to make it then i had already drawn the shape already and i was too stubborn to change it. and i got a bit annoying trying to get the color and tiny detailes right i hadn't plans on useing so long on it but i am too stubbornly proud to go back.

[​IMG]
    in case you where wondering on how they look like here.
    they are rounded hearts shaped so you can share a heart incase someone else wants to taste it.
    .... Now i wants a waffle, good thing i got pancakes.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I love it so much! Fanks Mr. Robo!
    *hugz*

3. General Nuclear

you would think that since cletus don't actually have any hips that it would be much easier to draw his movement but no because of the lack of hips i have to move his entire tin can of a body all at ones.

4. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Are robot mermaids a thing?

General Nuclear likes this.
  5. General Nuclear

I have yet to find something that is not a robot would be a interesting draw.
    Also i have complety forgot the emojis also @Crossfang's comics but it is coming one time in the future.

Also i have how thought out some back story to bips he is basically a rare obsolete big remote controlled robot toy that not many remember with custom made upgrades, so he have a new better cpu, more sturdy joints,stronger engines. a bigger gyrostabilizer, etc and his last owner made the sentient ai program to him.

In other words a toy that have been made into the real deal. but the same can not be said about the other robots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i googled robot trying to eat food by the way. xD

i am so gonna add this joke with all the food items if i manged to make the game which i have no name to yet.
    also a lot of robot jokes.

by the way any name suggestions?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Rogue Robot Rampage in all caps and shouted like in Broforce.

7. General Nuclear

huh?

also was that a request?

8. MistyTheNeko

Maybe, maybe not.
    Depends on if you think it is or not.
    Also depends if you're willing on taking a challenge.

9. General Nuclear

cletus emoji.png bips emoji.png legs emoji.png

cletus emoji big.png bips emoji big.png legs emoji big.png

so i am almost finished with the emojis just need to add a little animation on to them.

shouldn't be that hard i just need to be inspiration first.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Rex Blackbeak and Crossfang like this.
  10. General Nuclear

i added a little animation to the cletus emoij
    [​IMG]

cletus spining around comfused and care free.

and bips
    [​IMG]
    bips pointing out that it wouldn't be a good idea and you shouldn't do it *have a bit more common sense then legs.*

*etc*
    [​IMG]

legs just agreeing that you should do it even thought its stupid and most likely won't work.

*edited* and the cthulhu emoij
    [​IMG]

cthulhu agreeing with legs and telling you to do it.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  11. MistyTheNeko

Damn, wish I could do these things.

12. The Purple Dragon

They're all so amazing!

13. General Nuclear

whats stoping you?
    making pixel art is no diffrent den making buildings in minecraft or starbound or terraria. and to make them move then you just need to copy the same picture and move the pixels a little bit on it.

you can even do it on paint like i am doing by zooming in fully and setting the lines to the thinnest.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  14. MistyTheNeko

I'm just Generally bad at making art as a whole.

15. General Nuclear

if you can draw a stick man then you can draw everything in the world.

[​IMG]

16. MistyTheNeko

I will draw...
    A random character, name it, make a description, and use it for roleplaying!

17. General Nuclear

i figured that i would use this song i made with the help of beepbox as part of the game if i ever mangeds to make it.
    http://www.beepbox.co/#5s0kbl00e0ft...qGEaW-2woa15csstgWhQzF7i0FzM6wSwaow16wzghE8w0

another song i made thought about maybe have it as bips's menu song or something
    http://www.beepbox.co/#5s0k6l00e0ft...8qWhRx1j7At0W2J0W05c-86CANWaqqj61j418Q4q2d140

and another maybe for legs's menu music
    http://www.beepbox.co/#5s0kbl00e0ft...qqgQQxFF3ji6A8kN93m6Ad8qgQxF3i6e18T1jc03AzG20

also i suggest some of you try your self out on beepbox.com its very fun to make 8 bit music there.

but latly i have hit a huge creativity bump so i would like to request a second request next to @MistyTheNeko's request.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    The Purple Dragon likes this.
  18. The Purple Dragon

Could you make my character from my avi please?
    IMG_9977.JPG
    Could you please make it look like a video game sprite? With a little idle animation like in retro video games. It would be awesome if you could please!

19. General Nuclear

i have started on misty's request now but i am not sure on how i should draw it. and i can't make up my mind on how the head should look like.

request.png
    and i have also started on purples pixel avatar too.

the purple dragons request.png

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  20. The Purple Dragon

I'd say, use the third head for Misty's request.
    Also thank you for doing mine!