WIP Orchestrated Music Replacement Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ripflux, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Ripflux

Ripflux Aquatic Astronaut

Hello and welcome! This marks the start of my Stardew Valley music replacement project. The point of this mod is to turn the original soundtrack into a realistic orchestral score.

Here's a list of completed tracks so far:

01 - Stardew Valley Overture -- https://clyp.it/svu3ipgi?token=ef1496e4104c2be3e1a6d6f9f0a4aafd
    02 - Cloud Country ---------- https://clyp.it/xnjz4e1i?token=49db3ef6626b499beea026a4a2a3f857

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT!
    I need someone who is knowledgeable with game modding to help me implement new music into the game. Anything helps!
    EDIT: Thanks Xuomi and Drogean for guiding me, now I can completely mod the in-game music on my own!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
      Shellark, sari90, Karmylla and 3 others like this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

This is... incredible. I have no idea how to work music mods in SDV, but I know that Drogean made a guide here on how to mod the music files. I am not sure if there is an easier way than that.

Ripflux likes this.
      • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

So pretty!!!

Ripflux likes this.
        • Ripflux

Ripflux Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you so much for showing me this guide! I tried it and it worked perfectly!

Xuomi and HopeWasHere like this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh gosh, it's beautiful, thank you so much for doing this!

Ripflux likes this.
            • MelodyMonster

MelodyMonster Void-Bound Voyager

Wow. Absolutely amazing. I would LOVE a full wavebank of these. It seems the flute is a little quiet in both of them though, and produces a sort of rough sound. Not sure if it's the site doing that or not.