1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel General Nuclears no longer unused robots and ohter drawing(now taking requsets only one at the time)

Discussion in 'Art' started by General Nuclear, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That is very cool! xD

General Nuclear likes this.
  2. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Mecha Shado!

General Nuclear likes this.
  3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

isen't that from a sonic game?

Rex Blackbeak likes this.
  4. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Yes, but it was Mecha SoniĀ¢.

5. General Nuclear

i thought about making a walking animation for cletus too but then suddenly i discovered how ridiculous he looks from the side
    cletus sideways.png
    the reason is because i tryed to keep the original measurements i made to him xD
    but i am still gonna make it thought. but i am not sure on how many would want to play as him i made game i as i have been talking about.
    dos anyone got any idea of how i could make him look better from the side without changing the measurements on him?

cletus bird veiw.png
    bird view.

cletus.png
    front view.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  6. General Nuclear

been drawing a lot of objects just in case i would make a adventure game with the robots also a shoping cart just because i could.
    bips running with a shoping cart.png
    Out of my way i gotta buy all the things in this store just like a human would.

items.png
    any objects any of you would come up with that would be fun to use or make in a adventure game?

also i am starting to actually come up with a plot.
    what if sentient AI's are illegal in most places on earth so bips and the other would have to fake that they have a owner and pretend that they are doing errands for them etc.

*edited*
    hmm looks like bips wouldn't be able to bend very far down. this could prove problematic with much of the animation.
    bips picking up something.png
    also if you wonder thats one of my cheat sheat for when i forget how to draw the animation right

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  7. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Can I please request a Cthulhu emoji and emojis for each of your robots?

8. General Nuclear

i heard you the three first times i just woke up man xD
    i would have to ask crossfang for help since i haven't don it before.

9. The Purple Dragon

Sorry, my wifi isn't very good right now. I've deleted the other two posts.

10. General Nuclear

no worry buddy.

11. General Nuclear

starbound Cthulhu emoji.png
    [​IMG]
    one elder fart emoji of madness is don (never been a fan of cthulhu but i like his look) but i haven't added any animations to it yet because i am not quiet sure on what i should make.
    gonna make the other robots later.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  12. The Purple Dragon

Awwwwwww Yisssssss! Awesome!

13. General Nuclear

cletus tube leg walking..png

*a guy* Hey where do you think you are going Bucket head! this place is private property and only for humans do you understand me? only for humans! go back to your owner and have him checked you for errors.
    *cletus trying to bluff him*...Ah Yes! I am human! just like you!.. i love doing human things!.. like!... Breathing!.. And.. Eating!. Yes!.. Oh how i do love oxygen and food! *walks past him*
    *same guy* Hey! HEY! STOP! Don't go any further! HEY! Do you hear me! GET OUT!.. Robot Commence Shut Down! I SAID SHUT DOWN!
    *miserably fails trying to overpower him while cletus walks in like nothing is bothering him with the guy being dragged by still holding on to his tube arm trying to get him out*
    Hello fellow humans!.. I am human too! *trys to sits down on a chair, it gets completly smashed to pieces and he lands on the floor with his robo butt*.. This is nice!.. We should meet up again! And do more human things in the future! *continues to walk by*

i have been working a little more on cletus's walking
    and i figure if i ever make that game then i would make it so when ever he runs it trembling because of his heavy weight, also because he got very thick metal plates, and it would also scares every human npcs too so he would have to try and walk nicely and slowly in human areas. also he would crush most objects he would try to pick up because he don't know his own strength. so he would only be able to pick up large sturdy objects.

cletus.png
    i mean who wouldn't get scared seeing this thing coming your way at high speed while the ground is trembling beneath his steps.

[​IMG]
    'wait, up, human! you, forgot, your, wallet!'

thank you
    by the way it would take some time before i can add some animations because i have forgot my google account password.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  14. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

These are amazing!

15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Can you draw me something?

16. General Nuclear

if it is ok for @The Purple Dragon but then i have to delay his request for longer but then again i still haven't found the password slip for my google account.

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Can't wait to see your new animations on Cletus. Keep em coming man, I luv it!

Rex Blackbeak and Waffle-Chan like this.
  18. The Purple Dragon

I'm fine with it. I'm patient and you've done awesome so far.

19. General Nuclear

ok i will take waggle's request then in the meanwhile.
    by the way i found the pass word slip atleast, i had forgot that the gmail and the google account was the same thing so no wonder i couldn't find it.

lay it on the table whats your request?

20. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Just a simple lil' waffle please :3
    Thanks Dragoony

The Purple Dragon likes this.