RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, I understand that. Then perhaps I do something like this myself. ^^

eemie likes this.
    • C A Z D O F

C A Z D O F Space Hobo

Seriously girl I do not know how much I like her art suffered a lot to find and put all her mods xd and then after 3 days I realize she has a pots with all the mods :'v but hey xd

eemie likes this.
      • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Updated post with new mods!

Dozy and MysticTempest like this.
        • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Your new crops look great!! I'm going to go try them out now!

eemie and HopeWasHere like this.
          • eemie

Let me know what you think :D

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

I've been enjoying them! ^-^

I jumped one of my saves straight to fall; so I could start a little patch for your new crops, and get in the spirit of Halloween/Spirit's Eve in-game. Nice work!

eemie likes this.
              • 2Scribble

2Scribble Void-Bound Voyager

Great looking produce - did a balance pass on them to bring them up to par to the basegame pumpkin and the basegame melons; but after that was much pleased :)

Thanks for the mod ^^

• ebony71

ebony71 Void-Bound Voyager

Does your mod work with @MysticTempest updates to More Crops, Unofficial Continuation and Stephan's Lots of Crops? I added Custom Crops with the pumpkin and some of the melon mods and it gave me this error:

[SMAPI] Custom Crops crashed when editing asset 'Data\ObjectInformation', which may cause errors in-game. Error details:
                  System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
                  at CustomCrops.ContentInjector.Edit[T](IAssetData asset)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.ApplyEditors[T](IAssetInfo info, IAssetData asset) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 653

• devilsandswords

devilsandswords Void-Bound Voyager

This is an easily fixed error, don't worry!
                    in the customcrops folder there's a JSON called saved-ids, it helps inject the products into the game.
                    if you delete all the info for all but the FIRST crop, and change that crop's numbers to say, 881, 882, and 67, save and restart the game, it should work. if not, keep slowly moving the numbers up till it does. It should look a little something like the code below.

{
                    "Acorn_Squash": {
                    "Product": 881,
                    "Seeds": 882,
                    "Crop": 67
                    },

the rest of your crop IDs will automatically be rewritten to follow after the first codes numbers.
                    The issue itself is that with the crop mods you already have installed, the IDs customcrops is trying to install the custom ones as are already taken up.
                    Hope this is clear and helps you out!

eemie likes this.
                    • ebony71

Thanks for the help but I ran into another issue. After I did your fix I got this new error:

[SMAPI] Custom Crops failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                      Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Unexpected end when deserializing object. Path 'Acorn_Squash', line 8, position 0.
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ThrowUnexpectedEndException(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Object currentObject, String message)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary(IDictionary dictionary, JsonReader reader, JsonDictionaryContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String fullPath) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Serialisation\JsonHelper.cs:line 58
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModHelper.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModHelper.cs:line 105
                      at CustomCrops.Mod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 808

I know nothing about all this mod stuff other than drag and drop, so more assistance with this would be wonderful! :D

• devilsandswords

devilsandswords Void-Bound Voyager

I managed to replicate this error and i managed to fix it through moving the saved-ids file out and uninstalling the customcrops file, letting it load without it, then placing customcrops back WITHOUT the crops in it. If these are your only added crops, once you've loaded it without the crops, just place them back in and reload once again after you've edited the new saved-ids to the new ids.
                        If you've installed more crops, you'll have to slowly add in the crops you added after your first batch, so they don't go into alphabetical order in the JSON and overwrite your already planted crops. You should be able to use the original Saved-ids JSON as a reference in which order to install them. Otherwise figure out what crops belong in the same batches and do a little trial and error.

EDIT: if you kept your original Saved-ids.JSON, you should be able to just place that back in with all the crop folders in place after loading customcrops with no crops in it once, it saves having to figure out the order in which you installed crops. (Like i spent an hour doing before i remembered i had a copy of it)

This was most likely caused by editing the saved-ids and I am sorry about that, but honestly altering the saved-ids was the only way i could find to use the customcrops with the longevity mod already installed, short of removing the longevity mod and starting a fresh game.
                        I believe Spacechase0 is working on a way to make the mod automatically compatible with the longevity mod.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
                          eemie likes this.
                        • ebony71

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked like a charm even though I had to do 901, 902 and 100 to make sure I had no conflicting numbers. I shared your workaround on my post on Spacechase's forums so the few others who had issues could try it. I gave you credit! :D

• eemie

New mods! Buildings and livestock :)
                            (Check the nexuspage for the livestock images, it wont let me upload them here).

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Mowus

Mowus Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Eemie,
                              I really like your work but I'm having a little trouble with some of you furniture in the "Classy new interior".
                              Some furniture do not rotate properly, they can loose their shape of even get the wrong color.
                              Here is an example on the "Dark dining chair"
                              https://imgur.com/a/hE2CQ
                              I would really like some help.

Best regards
                              //Mowus

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

@Mowus, are you using the Custom Furniture version, or the furniture.xnb version?

If it's Custom Furniture, i can take a look at the file and see if there's a typo on the rotation map for that chair.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Did you download the latest custom furniture pack off nexus? I fixed all the rotation issues and sent the file to eemie, and she updated nexus. Let me know if you still have the issue and I can look into it.

Mowus, eemie and hwayunhae like this.
                                  • Mowus

Mowus Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a bunch! :D
                                    Great work, now the rotation looks like it should!

Best regards
                                    //Mowus

Kuriiyo likes this.
                                    • Silver2dragon1313

Silver2dragon1313 Big Damn Hero

I am sorry if this has been asked, IO haven't had time to go through all of the thread, is there an updated version of the Dutch Farm Buildings for 1.5?