I adore Sebastian so much

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jenny98760, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Jenny98760

Jenny98760 Space Hobo

I am currently replaying SDV on my Switch and I always find myself gravitating toward Sebastian. He’s always been such a personal favorite of mine despite how close I was to choosing Harvey- I honestly couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Sebastian seemed more relatable to me in that he seemed withdrawn and misunderstood a lot of the times. When you take the time to court him, he’s actually so sweet and I cannot see myself choosing anyone else. I was so happy when he told me several times that he loved living on the farm once he married my player character, and I just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone else wanted to talk about their own personal “endgame” for SDV :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I'd say you're in the majority. He's probly the most popular choice on the forums. I personally enjoy hanging out with his half-sister =d

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

sebastian definitely is one of the fan favorites (along with shane and abigail) but he's my favorite too for a lot of reasons

i think probably the most meaningful thing is that i was struggling with social life vs. being an introvert and playing sdv and courting sebastian helped me figure myself out some more. i still have issues like everyone else but i was able to gain an understanding and work on it.

marriage is def my fave kind of endgame, and i do hope will be added but i'm still happy with what's there. i love the dialogue and sometimes new dialogue even pops up for me. also someone on my blog said sebastian called them cuddlebug and for the LIFE of me i haven't seen that yet but i rly want to

Jenny98760 and Roskii Heiral like this.
        • Jenny98760

Jenny98760 Space Hobo

I honestly adore Sebastian so much and it’s understandable how he’s a fan favorite :D being married to him still makes me happy to this day ♡ it’s because of him that I try to play every single day.

I also love Haley because of how adorable she is ♡ I may make a new save file to try and marry her, she’s also a sweetheart when you get 10 hearts with her (/ω\) I think out of all the 12 love interests you can have, Haley shows the most character development.

When I first talked to her, she clearly looked down on my player character, but after getting her to the 10 Hearts event, she has some dialogue acknowledging how pretty my player character was ^^ idk that just really made my heart feel warm ♡

MagicallyClueless likes this.
          • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

As a fellow Seb enthusiast, I'll just say, welcome to the club. n_n

Jenny98760 and Roskii Heiral like this.
            • Roskii Heiral

Sooner or later, Seb will be the lead in his own harem animeX3

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Roskii Heiral and Jenny98760 like this.
              • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

I'm pretty sure there's a few already. haha

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

In my second play through I am really considering Seb as a husband for Gabrielle, my current player. He just seems very likable and even though he has family issues he doesn't have the baggage of say Alex or Shane. In my first game I married Harvey and he was fine, but I would like to go a different way this time. I've even considered choosing a same sex marriage but most of the single females are so shallow. I might consider Leah, because she's artistic, or Emily because she is just very nice although a little strange. I only just went into summer of year 2 so I have lots of time to think.

• Roskii Heiral

Joxer will be jealous.

Reneeisxena and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                    • Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I know but the other chicken is Meg so he'll/she'll be fine. Besides I would think Xena might be the jealous type, if you're a shipper, which I'm not. I just bought a goat and named it Calisto. I also have a duck named Ephiny.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                      • Roskii Heiral

Just between us (and anyone else reading) I had a childhood crush on Calisto, which is why I named the goddess of the Callistans after herX3

Reneeisxena likes this.