RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh you guys! I did say that in the "READ ME!" file attached to the download! :p

anothersarah likes this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Karmylla Just to make sure I don't miss any of the files, the town festival files are:
      Town-Christmas
      Town-EggFestival
      Town-Fair
      Town-Halloween

Right?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yup, those were the festivals that I changed.

Also, to everyone: I'm aware that two of the light posts that I've added don't show the night tile like the others. I'll resolve this later today!

Xuomi likes this.
        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!

I had to
          change all files (again) because of two little lamps that were not showing the correct tile during the night. I actually changed the location of one of them - the one right next to the Saloon - so please tell me if it causes any conflict with any of the NPC's schedule!

Also, made some minor corrections on the Town festivals maps, just because I'm a masochist and a perfectionist, of course x)

------------

@lannihamm can you please tell me if your issue with the festival maps is solved?

HopeWasHere and anothersarah like this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Just to tell you guys that the Nexus page has been updated with this new version of the mod!

Enjoy! :D

• illyria311

illyria311 Void-Bound Voyager

I've been playing with the new version installed and I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying it. The new area behind JoJa looks great, and the mod really feels like it was part of the game from the start.

Karmylla likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say! :D

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

There was an error with one of the wooden bridges in the Town map, so all had to be edited!
                  Also, a small patch of grass was seen in the river, in the "No Joja Ruins" Town maps, which had to be edited out.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I had to upload all of the "Immersive Map Edits" versions again, because there was a bug with the bridge again, that made it impossible to cross. That has been taken care of!

Also, as a side note, I'm working on the Spanish version for the "Immersive Map Edits" mods! Stay tuned :D

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

so sorry about the delay in responding, i had abdominal surgery this past week. i got the objects to show up at the very least during the festival, but there's still this weird overlay.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I've found it, it was my mistake, as well as some other minor visual bugs happen during that event, I'll update the mod today still, as I add the spanish version.
                        That said, I hope everything went well with your surgery, and that you are recovering nicely! Please rest and enjoy some good farming :)

lannihamm likes this.
                        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Sorry guys, I had an issue with my pc and I don't know when it'll return from repair, so the Spanish version, and the bug updates, will have to wait a bit!

• Zaden

Zaden Void-Bound Voyager

Hello @Karmylla . after i installed this mod my dirt path and grass still looks the same or did i make a mistake while installing?
                            Untitlasded.png

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

My mod does not affect any tilesheet, so it won't change the dirt or grass in game!

• Zaden

Zaden Void-Bound Voyager

i see... thanks
                                so which mod is changing the tiles?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I don't understand your question, should the tiles be different?
                                  Check the other mods you installed, I don't know how to help you :s

• Zaden

Zaden Void-Bound Voyager

i was wondering which mod do you use to change the grass and dirt tile

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Zaden likes this.
                                    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Any update on your PC situation? In the meantime I've been manually replacing the festival files the day before they occur in game to get the weird overlay version of the map to run vs the empty map, but this only seems to work for certain festivals (it worked for the Egg and Flower Festivals, but not for the Luau; I'm approaching the Grange Festival, so we"ll see how that goes).

Besides that, thank you for the well wishes <3 I got my stitches out this week but I'm still recovering, which obviously means lots of gaming (^o^)

Karmylla likes this.
                                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey @lannihamm I'm so glad you're feeling better, enjoy your gaming sessions! Have you heard about the upcoming Stardew Valley update? So hyped!

About my PC, funny that you decided to comment today, because I got a call saying that I can pick up my baby from the store tomorrow!
                                        This means that I can finally work on the update! Yay! :D

Also, your issue with the " weird overlay version of the map to run vs the empty map", that seems to occur on all of the Town Festivals maps, is happening because XnbLoader doesn't seem able to load them, so you MUST copy those maps to the game's Content folder. The maps are:
                                        -Town-Christmas
                                        -Town-EggFestival
                                        -Town-Fair
                                        -Town-Halloween

With that said, I did not change the Luau map, so any error you are getting on that map has to deal with some other mod, sorry :(

Though, any other bug that you might notice on any of the other four Town Festivals maps that I've mentioned, I would be much obliged if you reported them, so that when I start working on the new update tomorrow I can tackle those as well :D

Thank you so much for enjoying my work guys, I promise I'll start to work on this the moment I get my hands on my PC <3