RELEASED ExtendedSlimeHutch With Safe Zone and Storage Area (Updated 19/4) (Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Apr 3, 2016.

1. krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

ya.. strange.. i overwrote the mod with the original files again. and i get slime balls with original slime hutch. but still none with modded slime hutch

edit: which stardew valley versions do you guys use?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

Do you mean you get none when you kill them.

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

no. if i kill them, i get slime. im talking bout these green big slime balls with some lightening around it. you get that if the slime monsters drink the water

• QuantumConcious

Oh ok i can not say i have ever gotten them even with vanilla. I guess i have never really enough breeding of slimes. Still unsure why they are not dropping them as they should, as no alterations were made to the code that controls the slimes.

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

• QuantumConcious

I fixed the issue with the slimes not dropping the slime balls turns out when i moved the troughts from the origional location it stopped them from dropping the daily Slimeballs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
            • Katzvielle

Katzvielle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice! It's fixed!
              Thankyou so much and good job on this mod
              I grabbed this mod as soon as I made the slime hutch. the safe zone is needed.

• baddy1000

baddy1000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If this hasn't been answered before:
                Nope. OP would have to provide a modified Blueprint file with the entitity limit increased.

If you want to, I can go sit down and modify that file for you really quick.
                Edit: How many should it be able to hold at max?
                --- Post updated ---
                Well, here is the modified Blueprints.xnb.

It raises your max slime limit from 20 to 50.
                I decided to increase the cost for the building aswell by around 50% as some kind of balance attempt.
                You are still saving an immense amount of resources, considering the limit is raised by 150%. Especially, since the new costs are only taking effect, if you want to build new ones.

Quick stat overview:

[​IMG] Limit raised from 20 to 50.
                [​IMG] Cost increased from 10.000g to 15.000g.
                [​IMG] Cost increased from 500 to 750.
                [​IMG] Cost increased from 10 to 15.
                [​IMG] Cost increased from 1 to 2.

Instructions:

Download Blueprints.7z, extract it and put the Blueprints.xnb file into Stardew Valley/Content/Data. A prompt will ask you to replace the file. Press yes. (Make a copy of the original file, if you want to have a backup file.)

QuantumConcious, feel free to put the file into your OP.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
                  arcticalex likes this.
                • arcticalex

arcticalex Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a bunch for this, I haven't really touched the game and this website in 3 months, but looking forward to replaying 1.1 with this ^_^ :lickitung:

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi! I just wanted to make sure this works with the most recent update (1.2 I think?) before I install. Thanks!

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm pretty sure it is compatible, but I can run it in a test save file and double-check for you.

EDIT: It works! The only thing I noticed was that for some reason, I couldn't add water to the containers along the rightmost wall, but everything else went smoothly. I'll poke around later and try to determine if it's just something on my end.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017