RP Waffle's Bar

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Waffle-Chan, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Avali turns to you.
    "Hey, you can have half my sandwich if you want. I'll pay for your drink too."

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

No thanks, I've got plenty of gold for this. *She seems to just notice her hunger* I will take that sandwich though, I haven't eaten in awhile.
    Bartender? Where is some food? I haven't eaten in... What day is it?
    That was a long cave...
    Maybe a day...
    Here, this should cover food. *Places a bag with 50 gold coins on the table*
    *Once she finishes her sandwich, she'll lean over like she's falling asleep*

3. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

The young woman finishes her drink, her twitching is more violent, and blue flames appear to be unsuccessfully trying to light themselves in her hair, but she still appears relatively normal.

"I think I'd like a Piano Man."

Waffle-Chan, Dragonclaw and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Avali notices the young woman's violent twitching and almost flaming hair.
    "Are you alright?"

He looks a bit confused at the falling asleep thing, but then he remembers what he did.
    "Alright. Uh... no problem."

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. Firebird Zoom

She turns to look at him, "Yes, I'm fine."

A particularly violent shudder causes her to clench her fists reflexively, with her iron-clad right hand punching a hole in the bar. ((At this point, I'd like to clarify that the only bit of armor she's wearing are her clawed gauntlets))

Dragonclaw, Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
  6. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Coming right up miss

[​IMG]

*slides this over to you*

*slides a plate of eggs and a glass of milk in front of you*
    There you go
    *takes the 50 gold and places it under the counter*

Hey! You're gonna have to pay for that! And if you can't control yourself, I'll ask you to leave!

7. Firebird Zoom

The girl takes a shuddering breath and tries to calm her twitching. Moving to pick up the glass with her right hand, she stops, frowning as she sees that it has not stopped twitching. She picks up the glass in her left hand and takes a drink.

Waffle-Chan, Jimlad 42 and Dragonclaw like this.
  8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

*Vivi keeps an eye on her after this, in case anything dangerous happens.*
    *She starts eating, barely keeping herself from just grabbing the food with her hands and shoving it in her mouth. Anyone observent near her would catch her mumble "Must have been at least two days, maybe three" between bites*

9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Avali eats the second half of his sandwich (or whatever's left) and starts drinking his beer.
    "You know I'd be happy to buy you some more food if that's not enough."

He goes a bit wide-eyed at the punching a hole in the table part. If this all went south, at least he'd have his time freeze gun. That might give him enough time to escape.
    "Ok."

10. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Look, are you ok? You've been shaking the whole night, and things seem to be getting worse.

Would you like a drink with that?

(BTW I've added rules. I'm gonna add more description to the setting in a sec)

11. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

No,no,I'm good. More milk will be fine please.

Firebird Zoom and Waffle-Chan like this.
  12. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Ok sir, coming right up!
    *poure some milk into your glass with a smile on my face*
    So, how're you sir?

13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Avali finishes up his beer.
    "I'll be right back."
    He walks outside and sets up a small contraption that looks like a solar panel box. When he comes back in, he also has a little sticker that says 'Hi. I'm Kevin'.

(@TheCobaltMask I could try drawing the bar for you since I don't really have anything better to do.)

14. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

(Ahem... Playing Vivi. Ma'am.)
    "Tired, but I can stick around a bit longer. *She glances at the flame-haired girl while saying this* I could still use a bit more food anyway."
    *She seems to just notice the menu.*
    "Oh, I'll take... some Roast Ham."
    She seems to do some math before realizing something, and asks "How much does each gold piece convert into?"

Firebird Zoom and Waffle-Chan like this.
  15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hi Kevin? Is that your name?

(That'd be amazing! The peeps or the bar :3)

It's just $1

16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yep. That's me."

(
    I was thinking just the bar. What kind of door would you like? The thing next to the window was me trying to draw the airlock from the outpost.
    Example of what the layout would be:
    IMG_4218.JPG

There would be more chairs and the height of some stuff would change, but this is what I was thinking of. What about you?
    )

17. Firebird Zoom

"No, I'm fine," she says in reply after talking another sip, "Seriously, you don't have to worry about me."

Her voice is starting to sound strained and a few turquoise flames have taken root in her hair. The only thing keeping her from trembling right now seems to be her own willpower and the fact that her right hand has dug itself into the wood of the bar.

Waffle-Chan and Dragonclaw like this.
  18. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

*points to your hand*
    You really aren't

Well hello there Kevin
    *winks and smiles*
    Nice to meet ya'

(I was thinking something more similar to VA-11 HALL-A, but with the walls, doors, and structural appearance to the Outpost)

19. Firebird Zoom

"I'm perfectly fine!" She says, quickly downing the rest of her drink and slamming the glass down on the counter and standing up abruptly, "See, you really don-"

Whatever else she was going to say is lost as a violent shudder courses through her body, causing her to collapse over the bar. Several turquoise flames spring to life all over her body.

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you," the teen from earlier said, walking up to the bar to deposit his empty teacup, "but then again, you may be some type of masochist who would like nothing less than simultaneously getting fourth-degree burns and frostbite from a single touch."

He leaves enough money on the bar to pay for both himself and the blue-haired woman, plus a little extra.

"I'll be by in the morning to pick her up, take care of my sister until then," he says before exiting the bar and promptly vanishing.

Jimlad 42, Dragonclaw and Waffle-Chan like this.
  20. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Um......ok then.
    *walks over, grabs the money, and place she it under the counter*
    I guess he'll be paying for her. Jeez, I've really gotta install whatever protections they have over at the Outpost...