Character/NPC Character Showcase!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ODST 4900, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Poor Ludvig, being lied to by his best friend....

2. Daemoniaque

Daemoniaque Void-Bound Voyager

You're not lying if you don't say anything...

And how do you make the "Someone said" thing ?

3. Roskii Heiral

The reply button in the bottom right

also:
    Lying by omission, otherwise known as exclusionary detailing, is lying by either omitting certain facts or by failing to correct a misconception. In the case of the former, an example of this would be a car salesman claiming a car to have amazing fuel economy while neglecting to mention that it has no engine and is completely immobile. In the case of the latter, it could be a situation in which a misconception exists that the claimant is aware of but fails to correct, such as a person who wanders around a hospital dressed as a doctor, offering treatment while failing to mention that she is in fact just getting a kick out of pretending to be a doctor.
    source

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  4. Daemoniaque

Well, thank for the info...

Maybe you are right...

Butwhatdoesitchangeanywayit'snotevenimportantstopaskingmequestion and leave me alooooooooone !

And it's not really a lie. A lie mean that you tell people something false (or that you don't tell them the truth), in this case, it's more like "call me like this" than "This is my name", if you see what i'm trying to say...

5. Roskii Heiral

Lol, not trying to start anything, just letting you know what I meant. Its totally fine that your OC lied to their friend, many stories involve this kind of deceipt as a story tool. Its not something i'm really worried about =d

6. Daemoniaque

Oh, ok...

I should really learn how to end conversations.

7. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

8. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  9. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

The top 2 are the characters i keep switching back and forth and the bottom one my daughter created
    Capture 2.PNG

10. ScorpionHunter

ScorpionHunter Void-Bound Voyager

Mr.Johnson, He's the last Assassin in starbound.
    [​IMG]

Daemoniaque, ODST 4900 and Witch Cat like this.
  11. Daemoniaque

But why "The last" ? What happened to the others ?

12. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They all killed their targets so they can't be assassins anymore cuz they don't have anybody to kill, duh

13. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

The curse of maximum efficiency.

14. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

It's one of those times where being too good at your job is bad for your job :O

[​IMG]
    Handie C. Rafter, aka my dweeb

15. Ace0fJacks

Ace0fJacks Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Name: Quinton Livio
    Nickname: Quinn
    Race: Ningen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

My first dips into the game I just sorta fumbled through it to check out items available with the mods I've picked, etc. So now that I've done that more or less, i'm ready to play the game officially as intended xD
    So I figured for my first 'official' play-through I'd take a bit of an..RP approach to the game, since I'm very much into RP in other games, and I love creating characters and stories. So thus Quinn was created!

The story so far is that he's a Ningen Special Forces Captain who was stationed on Earth(like so many out there) and barely made it out alive when it was attacked, the ship he escaped in (instead of it staying above the planet like in the game)crash landed on an unknown planet, leaving him without much beyond the armor on his body, and a pistol he managed to find. So now he needs to survive on this new planet and find a way off it, to reconnect with his unit, and do what they do best, kick ass.

In game I've gotten him to the point where I'm at the outpost, to unlock certain things and such. The armor pictured is all being used in the cosmetic slots so as to not add an unfair advantage, He's still in the starter gear given at the beginning. I am playing on Survival to add to the 'RP' element of it, and i'll be heading back to the starter planet and working from there as if no game advancement had happened. So there we have it!

16. ruddthree

ruddthree Phantasmal Quasar

Character NPC.png

Behold: Scott Quinn (loosely based of me in real life)

This isn't the post-ruin version (I think this is mid-game at the very least). The only screenshots I have of that are really poor, and I accidentally deleted the character (like an idiot) when testing out a mod I was making.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  17. Li-Jon

Li-Jon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG] I wanted to make a cute robot idol like Hatsune Miku or *Mirai* Niki so I made Roboco!
    And if someone maybe knows a mod with cute clothes I'd love to know about it!

18. Ace0fJacks

Ace0fJacks Void-Bound Voyager

I like it! I think you nailed the cute robot idol look well.
    What race are you using?

Li-Jon likes this.
  19. Li-Jon

Li-Jon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

she's a Glitch and I have the mod "make Starbound a cuter place" installed

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Ace0fJacks likes this.
  20. Daemoniaque

I think it's just a Glitch, but with the mod "Make the Universe a cuter place"

Ace0fJacks likes this.